• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Issue linking built-in functions, variables, etc.

I updated from IDE 2.3.2.556 to IDE 2.3.2.560 and I'm experiencing a strange issue I haven't before. For some reason, built-in game maker code additions seem to be missing. I also cant build or clean the build, it will hang on the initial stages in the compiler. I've tried disabling antiviruses, reconnecting internet, going back to 2.3.2.556 and I'm getting no change. I think it could be an issue with Windows, which recently updated, but I'm not sure. It will make the connections to my own scripts and constants etc though.

1626079802305.png1626079830515.png

In example, event_inherited() is built in and should be yellow, as well as noone which should be red. Also wont show up in autocomplete popup.