• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Is this sprite sheet any where awailable for download?

D

Drachenbauer

On searching around about the Gamemaker, i found this screenshot:

Is this orange character anywhere awailable as a sprite-sheet or something like that?

That looks like Froad, which is a game Yoyogames developed and published. It floated around on the apple/android market for a while, then I think they took (most) of their games down. Not sure why.

You can still find it on the Windows store:

D

Drachenbauer

google doasn´t really let me search for this, it just gives me slightly different words, like i make a typo.

Is there anywhere a spritesheet from this?

D

Drachenbauer

now i purchased it, but playing it is harder than i thaught...
some insects have very tiny hitboxes.
and sometimes for a long time no one of the actual wanted species appears.
I think, it can be more fun, of he could just eat anything exept the four poisonous species and maybe have to catch 25 per day/level.
and if a day is finished, it should be saved in a list to choose from.

D

Drachenbauer

I have got a question about this game:
At the beginning only the forest scenery is available.
10 "days" must be solved to unlock the pond-scenery.
Is this unlock permanent (stays unlocked on closing and reopening the game)?

And a seccond question:
while playing around with it, once i had a menu overlay on it, that darkened the game area and had buttons om the sides, where it normally is just baige with a slightly darker tree-shadow.
Now i think, maybe this menu has got a save option.
But i don´t remember, how to toggle it again...
How does it worK?

Last edited by a moderator: