• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Is this a debugger bug?!

M

mater

Hi all,
i think there is a bug in the GMS2 debugger.. what do you think? do you have the same issue?
i will report the bug if it's not somenthing that is happening to me only.

i Think the variables in the "Watches" windows are broken. Have a look at the values:
upload_2017-2-4_16-36-53.png

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Please file a bug with replication instructions and perferably an Example project to test with (use a YYZ, File -> Export a Project)

File a bug using Help -> Report a bug in the IDE

Russell

M

mater

Sure, i will fill up a bug report with all the informations. Actually i have this type of issue in the debugger with any project even the simplest one (if i create an empty project than i create an event with just one line of code like: var x = 1;
than in the watches view the debugger is going to show me some random value for x...).
It's actually impossible that no one has found this bug before. That's why i was asking here before open a bug report.
Anyway thank you for your reply Russell. :)