Is there such a thing as a game that uses the printer as a feature?

I know this sounds strange, but I was wondering if there are games that allow the user to use a printer as a feature of the game ( e.g. draw maps or print text ) and I mean, any game in existence? I know that not everyone owns a printer, but if the person who plays the game owns a printer, then they would be able to use this option in the game. Its not a feature that they HAVE to use , it is an option, that they can use to help them solve the game. The thing is, I don't know of any game, even from my past of using 8-bit computers ( e.g. Commodore 64 ) that ever used such an idea of a printer being implemented in a game. I cant think of any special feature a printer would be used for in a game escapes me ( other than the two ideas I mentioned ).

Secondly, I do not know if GMS : 2 provides an implementation for printer usage, at all. The manual does not
say anything about it. Does anyone know?

Would there be any advantage in using printers in for a special application in GMS : 2 games if it were
possible ?

Thanks

Mercerenies

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes and SHENZHEN I/O are two games with sizeable pdf manuals attached to them. While it's not explicitly required to print them off, it's very useful (especially in the case of the former, as you'll often have several players combing them simultaneously).

Cpaz

A lot of old children's games have printable material, like coloring pages, connect the dots, that sort of deal. I can't think of a recent game that actually uses a printer as an actual mechanic though.

Probably mainly due to how cumbersome it is to print anything. It'd easily be a pace breaker.

That'd definitely be different thought.

I could see something like that being excellent in horror games: you're exploring a dark hallway, trying to hide from something that's coming after you, when all of the sudden you start getting strange messages from your printer. It'd be a memorable experience, at least.