1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows Is there anyway I could get a slightly older version of gamemaker studio 2?

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by Justinba007, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Justinba007

Justinba007 Guest

I made a previous post about how the free trial of gamemaker studio 2 won't work on my computer, and I'm wondering if maybe I get a slightly older version it might work? But on their website the only version they have available is the absolute newest build. I know there will be more bugs, but I just want something to work.

2. Lonewolff

Lonewolff Member

3. Justinba007

Justinba007 Guest

Well, I got an error message this time. That's better than what I've gotten so far.

4. gnysek

gnysek Member

Usually all new versions are forced to download, with some rare exceptions.

5. Justinba007

Justinba007 Guest

Actually, I fixed it. I downloaded 2.07 and that gave me an error message telling me there was a corruption in some of my system 32 files and I just repaired all my C++ programs and it works now.

6. bsabiston

bsabiston Member

That link only goes to Release Notes. How do you actually download an older version? I have High Sierra and the new version won't let me install to iOS... I need 2.2.3.

EDIT: Ah, nevermind! I see the link now.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019