• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GMC Forums Is there a gamemaker avaible for mac?

R

Ridj

Hello, i use a MacBook Pro and i am wondering if there is a native version of gamemaker on the mac?

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
There is no public version at this point, but the Mac version of GMS 2 is in closed beta right now.

F

Falconsoft-Industries

Just so others who use Linux know, "will there be a Linux IDE?" For those who use neither Mac or Windows.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Any particular reason why?
Because there is insufficient evidence that a paid version of it would have enough additional buyers to generate a profit.

GM hasn't been a personal solo show that can thrive off popularity alone for more than a decade, people need to stop treating it like it's still one.

B

BifDog

Hi, sorry to bug, but are there still invites going out for the mac beta of GMS2? I also registered and NDA'd awhile ago and haven't heard anything. I'd really love to try it!