• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Is there a February game jam?

Let's Clone

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I seem to not be able to post in the jam section?

I recall reading that there was a jam scheduled for the last weekend of Feb, is this a thing? Or is my brain turning to pudding again?

Alice

Darts addict
Forum Staff
It is, the theme is "NEWTON'S LAWS OF MOTION" and it runs during this weekend till Monday noon UTC (you can see the countdown clock here, since it correctly handles timezones: https://gmcjam.isthebest.org/ ).

I have no idea why you would not be able to post in the Jam section, though...

Perseus

Not Medusa
Forum Staff
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I seem to not be able to post in the jam section?
Only the forum staff can create new topics in the GMC Jam forum, but all members can reply to existing ones (unless they are no longer open for further replies). All general questions or those regarding the latest Jam iteration are to be asked in the current discussion topic rather than in new member topics in the said forum.