Android Is GM possible making Online Turn-Based Games for Android?

T

Tien Nguyen

Yes. Not much more to say as aside from technical capabilities, it all comes down to you as the developer.
Thank you. I mean code less with Game Maker Studio. If I have to code myself so I have no reason for purchasing Game Maker Studio.

Oh, ok, so if you actually have to LEARN something there's no reason to buy a framework to develop in? What are you gonna do, write it in machine language? Learning GML is not hard and anyone who wants to make any complex project will have to learn to code, regardless of what framework you use. GMS just happens to be a particularly easy framework to pick up, which in turn will help you as a newbie.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Thank you. I mean code less with Game Maker Studio. If I have to code myself so I have no reason for purchasing Game Maker Studio.
Is there any specific reason why you're so opposed to writing code? We might be able to help you more accurately if we know the reason behind this.

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Is there any specific reason why you're so opposed to writing code? We might be able to help you more accurately if we know the reason behind this.
Anyone who wants to make a game like that without any code should be hiring developers instead of buying a game engine, end of story.

The GMC should not give encouragement to teenagers who see a cool game online and then want a clone of it without doing the dirty work, nor to people past that age but thinking no differently.

Rob

Anyone who wants to make a game like that without any code should be hiring developers instead of buying a game engine, end of story.

The GMC should not give encouragement to teenagers who see a cool game online and then want a clone of it without doing the dirty work, nor to people past that age but thinking no differently.