• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Is GameMaker-Studio 2 going to an Humble Bundle's sale at this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rbfraphael

Last year, around september / october, GameMaker-Studio 1.4 had a sale in Humble Bundle, which allowed a lot of users to buy GMS: 1.4 for a veeery accessible price ($ 15, which, in my country - Brazil - is a bit "big" price, so imagine US $ 99 for IDE and more US$ 550 for popular modules - web and mobile :eek: ). So, GameMaker-Studio 2 will be selling in Humble Bundle at this year? :)

I think this is a good method for YoYo Games to promote the software and stimulate GMS: 1.4 users to migrate to GMS: 2 ;)

Thx and sorry for my english :p

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
The only time you should expect GMS 2 to go on HB is when it's on its way out. That won't be happening this year, and if GMS 2.x follows the same timeline as GMS 1.x's lifetime, also not within the next 3 years.

Seriously, these constant cheapskate requests for YoYo to deep-discount GMS 2 by the end of the year are getting on my nerves. If you can't afford GMS 2, then grow a spine and uninstall/stay off it. There are other free options out there for you to use if you want to protest about affordability.

Do you expect me to constantly pester Sotheby's to slash their prices, just because I want an authentic Van Gogh on my wall and don't have an 8-digit sum to my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.