Beta Iron Age Kingdoms - ONLINE Strategy Game Looking for Beta Testers

A

Adam Tompkins

FREE TO WIN GAMES! Tired of having to spend money to compete in a strategy game on the world stage? Look no more, Iron Age Kingdoms is HERE!

Manage your Kingdom in Real Time. Build, Research and Train your Army to complete against other players in a game of World Domination.

Game is currently in open beta and can be downloaded using the following Google Play Link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.companyname.Client15

GameScreen1half.png GameScreen2half.png GameScreen3half.png GameScreen4half.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Adam Tompkins

Would love some more Beta testers if anybody would like to check it out.

A

Adam Tompkins

Game will be going live this week, would love some feedback from the community. Thanks.

M

mysticjim

Hi dude. Possibly interested in giving it a go. I'm assuming it's android only as it's on Google play, is that the case?

A

Adam Tompkins

Yes, currently on Android only. Game Maker Studio does not support IPv6-only TCP/IP networking and as such, my game cannot be approved by the Apple store.

M

mysticjim

Yes, currently on Android only. Game Maker Studio does not support IPv6-only TCP/IP networking and as such, my game cannot be approved by the Apple store.
It's okay, I don't have Apple Devices! I was kind of hoping there might be a Windows version. I don't really play many games on my phone.

A

Adam Tompkins

Thanks Guys! Let me know your game name and I will set you up with premium. Game has about 30 or so active players at the moment, so its in the very early stages.

I'm not sure, but this may be the first and only MMO game made with Game Maker Studio.