• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS IOS does not build with admob (GPS)

Hello,

I have a problem when I compile my game to iOS with GooglePlayServicesExtension (I need AdMob).

When I compile the binary, GMS2 returns "SUCCESS: Package Program Complete", but in Xcode it returns "error: Invalid bitcode signature
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)"

When I unplug the extension, it compiles normally. And when I compile just to test it too, and it still manages to display ads perfectly.

I'm using the newer versions:
GooglePlayServicesExtension 3.0.5
GameMaker Studio 2.2.1.375

The error disappears when you download to version 3.0.1 but now the game freezes when you start the admob object.

I have months with this error: c

Hello! I was facing the same problem.

I changed the iOS Deployment Target to 11.0. But to do this, I needed to edit the base file that GameMaker uses to generate the Xcode projects, because I did not find it to change normally. Find the 'IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET' in the Runtime installation files and change to 11.0.

Last edited:
In the installation files, what file should I change to? I try to open in routine> ios> templates> $ {YYXCodeProjName}. xcodeproject but it tells me that it is damaged you could be more specific please thank you very much
Hello! I was facing the same problem.

I changed the iOS Deployment Target to 11.0. But to do this, I needed to edit the base file that GameMaker uses to generate the Xcode projects, because I did not find it to change normally. Find the 'IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET' in the Runtime installation files and change to 11.0.

In the installation files, what file should I change to? I try to open in routine> ios> templates> $ {YYXCodeProjName}. xcodeproject but it tells me that it is damaged you could be more specific please thank you very much
Go to "/Users/Shared/GameMakerStudio2/", open your current rutime, open ios > TemplateProject> (Open package) ${YYXCodeProjName}.xcodeproj > (open with a text editor) "project.pbxproj" and change 'IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET' to 11.0.

GCC_PREPROCESSOR_DEFINITIONS = (
"DEBUG=1",
"$(inherited)",
"YYLLVM=1",
);
GCC_SYMBOLS_PRIVATE_EXTERN = NO;
GCC_WARN_ABOUT_RETURN_TYPE = YES;
GCC_WARN_UNINITIALIZED_AUTOS = YES;
GCC_WARN_UNUSED_VARIABLE = YES;
GCC_WARN_MISSING_PARENTHESES = NO;
HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS = .;
IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET = 8.0;
ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH = YES;
OTHER_LDFLAGS = (
"-objC",
"-all_load",
"-fobjc-arc",
${YYOTHER_LDFLAGS}
);
PRODUCT_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER = "${YYBundleIdentifier}";
SDKROOT = iphoneos;
SYSTEM_HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS = ${YYXCodeProjName};
TARGETED_DEVICE_FAMILY = "1,2";
USE_HEADER_MAP = NO;
${YYBuildSettings}
};
name = Debug;
};
7AD06AFF17A901A400B37894 /* Release */ = {
isa = XCBuildConfiguration;
buildSettings = {
ALWAYS_SEARCH_USER_PATHS = NO;
CLANG_CXX_LANGUAGE_STANDARD = "gnu++0x";
CLANG_CXX_LIBRARY = "libc++";
CLANG_WARN_CONSTANT_CONVERSION = YES;
CLANG_WARN_EMPTY_BODY = YES;
CLANG_WARN_ENUM_CONVERSION = YES;
CLANG_WARN_INT_CONVERSION = YES;
CLANG_WARN__DUPLICATE_METHOD_MATCH = YES;
"CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY[sdk=iphoneos*]" = "iPhone Developer";
COPY_PHASE_STRIP = YES;
ENABLE_BITCODE = NO;
GCC_CHAR_IS_UNSIGNED_CHAR=YES;
GCC_C_LANGUAGE_STANDARD = gnu99;
GCC_PREPROCESSOR_DEFINITIONS = "YYLLVM=1";
HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS = .;
OTHER_CFLAGS = "-DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1";

"DEBUG=1",
"$(inherited)",
"YYLLVM=1",
);
HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS = .;
IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET = 11.0;
ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH = YES;
OTHER_LDFLAGS = (
"-objC",
"-all_load",
"-fobjc-arc",
${YYOTHER_LDFLAGS}
);
SDKROOT = iphoneos;
USE_HEADER_MAP = NO;
${YYBuildSettings}
};
name = Debug;
};
buildSettings = {
COPY_PHASE_STRIP = YES;
ENABLE_BITCODE = NO;
HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS = .;

Code:
Ld /Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/DEEFNEW.app/DEEFNEW normal x86_64 (in target: DEEFNEW)
    cd /Users/netares/GameMakerStudio2/iOS/GMS2IOS/DEEFNEW/DEEFNEW
    export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=11.0
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -arch x86_64 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator12.1.sdk -L/Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator -L. -LDEEFNEW -LDEEFNEW\ Tests -LFw -LDEEFNEW/Game -LDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files -LFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework -LFw/iOSSource -LDEEFNEW/Game/iOSSource -LDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/games -LDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include -LFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.bundle -LFw/iOSSource/Source -LDEEFNEW/Game/iOSSource/Source -LDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include/libyoyo -LDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include/libyoyo_notifications -F/Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator -FFw -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework -FFw/iOSSource -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.bundle -FFw/iOSSource/Source -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/games -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include/libyoyo -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include/libyoyo_notifications -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.framework -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.framework/Headers -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.framework/Modules -FFw -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework -FFw/iOSSource -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.bundle -FFw/iOSSource/Source -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/games -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include/libyoyo -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include/libyoyo_notifications -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.framework -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.framework/Headers -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.framework/Modules -filelist /Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Intermediates.noindex/DEEFNEW.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/DEEFNEW.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/DEEFNEW.LinkFileList -mios-simulator-version-min=11.0 -dead_strip -Xlinker -object_path_lto -Xlinker /Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Intermediates.noindex/DEEFNEW.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/DEEFNEW.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/DEEFNEW_lto.o -Xlinker -export_dynamic -Xlinker -no_deduplicate -Xlinker -objc_abi_version -Xlinker 2 -stdlib=libc++ -fobjc-link-runtime -objC -all_load -fobjc-arc -Xlinker -sectcreate -Xlinker __TEXT -Xlinker __entitlements -Xlinker /Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Intermediates.noindex/DEEFNEW.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/DEEFNEW.build/DEEFNEW.app-Simulated.xcent -lc++ -liconv -lresolv -framework SystemConfiguration -framework StoreKit -framework CFNetwork -framework MobileCoreServices -lsqlite3.0 -framework AudioToolbox -framework GameKit -framework AVFoundation -lz -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework OpenAL -framework CoreGraphics -lyoyo_interpreted -framework GameController -framework CoreMedia -framework EventKit -framework EventKitUI -framework CoreTelephony -framework CoreData -framework CoreText -framework MapKit -framework AddressBookUI -framework Security -framework AddressBook -framework CoreLocation -framework MessageUI -framework MediaPlayer -framework UIKit -framework Foundation -weak_framework AdSupport -weak_framework CoreBluetooth -weak_framework CoreMotion -weak_framework CoreVideo -weak_framework GLKit -weak_framework SafariServices -weak_framework GoogleMobileAds -framework PersonalizedAdConsent -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Intermediates.noindex/DEEFNEW.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/DEEFNEW.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/DEEFNEW_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/DEEFNEW.app/DEEFNEW

Go to "/Users/Shared/GameMakerStudio2/", open your current rutime, open ios > TemplateProject> (Open package) ${YYXCodeProjName}.xcodeproj > (open with a text editor) "project.pbxproj" and change 'IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET' to 11.0.

"DEBUG=1",
"$(inherited)",
"YYLLVM=1",
);
HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS = .;
ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH = YES;
OTHER_LDFLAGS = (
"-objC",
"-all_load",
"-fobjc-arc",
${YYOTHER_LDFLAGS}
);
SDKROOT = iphoneos;
USE_HEADER_MAP = NO;
${YYBuildSettings}
};
name = Debug;
};
buildSettings = {
COPY_PHASE_STRIP = YES;
ENABLE_BITCODE = NO;
HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS = .;

"DEBUG=1",
"$(inherited)",
"YYLLVM=1",
);
HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS = .;
ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH = YES;
OTHER_LDFLAGS = (
"-objC",
"-all_load",
"-fobjc-arc",
${YYOTHER_LDFLAGS}
);
SDKROOT = iphoneos;
USE_HEADER_MAP = NO;
${YYBuildSettings}
};
name = Debug;
};
buildSettings = {
COPY_PHASE_STRIP = YES;
ENABLE_BITCODE = NO;
HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS = .;

Code:
Ld /Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/DEEFNEW.app/DEEFNEW normal x86_64 (in target: DEEFNEW)
    cd /Users/netares/GameMakerStudio2/iOS/GMS2IOS/DEEFNEW/DEEFNEW
    export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=11.0
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -arch x86_64 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator12.1.sdk -L/Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator -L. -LDEEFNEW -LDEEFNEW\ Tests -LFw -LDEEFNEW/Game -LDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files -LFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework -LFw/iOSSource -LDEEFNEW/Game/iOSSource -LDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/games -LDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include -LFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.bundle -LFw/iOSSource/Source -LDEEFNEW/Game/iOSSource/Source -LDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include/libyoyo -LDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include/libyoyo_notifications -F/Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator -FFw -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework -FFw/iOSSource -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.bundle -FFw/iOSSource/Source -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/games -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include/libyoyo -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include/libyoyo_notifications -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.framework -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.framework/Headers -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.framework/Modules -FFw -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework -FFw/iOSSource -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.bundle -FFw/iOSSource/Source -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/games -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include/libyoyo -FDEEFNEW/Supporting\ Files/include/libyoyo_notifications -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.framework -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.framework/Headers -FFw/PersonalizedAdConsent.embeddedframework/PersonalizedAdConsent.framework/Modules -filelist /Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Intermediates.noindex/DEEFNEW.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/DEEFNEW.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/DEEFNEW.LinkFileList -mios-simulator-version-min=11.0 -dead_strip -Xlinker -object_path_lto -Xlinker /Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Intermediates.noindex/DEEFNEW.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/DEEFNEW.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/DEEFNEW_lto.o -Xlinker -export_dynamic -Xlinker -no_deduplicate -Xlinker -objc_abi_version -Xlinker 2 -stdlib=libc++ -fobjc-link-runtime -objC -all_load -fobjc-arc -Xlinker -sectcreate -Xlinker __TEXT -Xlinker __entitlements -Xlinker /Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Intermediates.noindex/DEEFNEW.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/DEEFNEW.build/DEEFNEW.app-Simulated.xcent -lc++ -liconv -lresolv -framework SystemConfiguration -framework StoreKit -framework CFNetwork -framework MobileCoreServices -lsqlite3.0 -framework AudioToolbox -framework GameKit -framework AVFoundation -lz -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework OpenAL -framework CoreGraphics -lyoyo_interpreted -framework GameController -framework CoreMedia -framework EventKit -framework EventKitUI -framework CoreTelephony -framework CoreData -framework CoreText -framework MapKit -framework AddressBookUI -framework Security -framework AddressBook -framework CoreLocation -framework MessageUI -framework MediaPlayer -framework UIKit -framework Foundation -weak_framework AdSupport -weak_framework CoreBluetooth -weak_framework CoreMotion -weak_framework CoreVideo -weak_framework GLKit -weak_framework SafariServices -weak_framework GoogleMobileAds -framework PersonalizedAdConsent -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Intermediates.noindex/DEEFNEW.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/DEEFNEW.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/DEEFNEW_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/netares/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DEEFNEW-dzlktrplwskhugcslkeonqslkflp/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/DEEFNEW.app/DEEFNEW
The IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET parameter appears 2 times. change both.

Now look what is the error the version of GPS 3.0.5 does not work is the one that gives that error, if you download to version 3.0.1 it works and can be executed, finally the Xcode console is asked to update the SDK to avoid errors, and the videos do not usually come out, a loading error appears then, what kind of Yoyogames should I inform that GPS 3.0.5 is not compatible for iOS?