• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS iOS build infinitely compiling

mint301

I've followed all the tutorials for setting up iOS on gamemaker and have no idea why my build won't compile.
When I click run, xcode doesn't open. I do however have a file which when open, displays the following information I manually entered, with each section in different tabs:
iOS_XcodeSigned.png

I've tried exporting to a simulated device, and I've tried both VM and YYC methods of compiling, and none complete.
This is how far the Output console gets before no longer proceeding (VM) - It's been at this point for 15+ mins:
Code:
Validate /Users/projectescapeapp/gamemakerstudio2/GMS2IOS/Project_Escape_App.gmz/Project_Escape_App_gmz/Project_Escape_App_gmz.app (in target 'Project_Escape_App_gmz' from project 'Project_Escape_App_gmz')
    cd /Users/projectescapeapp/GameMakerStudio2/GMS2IOS/Project_Escape_App.gmz/Project_Escape_App_gmz
    builtin-validationUtility /Users/projectescapeapp/gamemakerstudio2/GMS2IOS/Project_Escape_App.gmz/Project_Escape_App_gmz/Project_Escape_App_gmz.app
Interestingly, when I click Create Excutable,the Output ends:

Code:
** ARCHIVE SUCCEEDED **

Found archive /Users/projectescapeapp/Library/Developer/Xcode/Archives/2021-02-21/Project_Escape_App_gmz 21-02-2021, 15.48.xcarchive
Package now open in Xcode Organizer on Mac.
Igor complete.
elapsed time 00:01:20.0141040s for command "/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands/mono" /Users/Shared/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/runtimes/runtime-2.3.1.409/bin/Igor.exe -j=8 -options="/var/folders/yy/t_mvr3_d4bg6x9pv84rltxmr0000gp/GameMakerStudio2/GMS2TEMP/build.bff" -v -- iOS Package started at 02/21/2021 15:46:47
SUCCESS: Package Program Complete
Doesn't look to me like it's open in Xcode though

Last edited: