iOS iOS Apple submission with HTTPS connection

Appsurd

We recently included HTTPS on our website. By submitting the app to Apple's App Store, we stumbled upon the following message:
WhatsApp Image 2019-01-06 at 18.06.00.jpeg

Does anyone have experience with this? Several Stackoverflow posts and Apple documentation posts are available about this topic, however, we couldn't find out if this applies to us.

FrostyCat

I don't have direct experience with this, but this article looks believable to me. The question you showed appears to be one of a series of questions, which if you answer yes to the first 2 questions you won't see the rest.

For self-classification, I think you would likely fall under 5A002 or 5D002 (source). Here is a useful official article on how to do it and what to include.

Appsurd

@FrostyCat Thanks, hadn't read the Cocoanetics article yet. To be clear, I use HTTPS and therefore answer Yes to the first. I use it solely to transfer data from my MySQL database and back to the game. Does that mean that "I only make calls over HTTPS" ?

The latter pages I did find, but were abracadabra for me. Especially the official source is very confusing... Let's hope it is not necessary...