Introduce Yourself

F

fawfulthegreat64

Hi, I'm James Denham, owner of the "fawfulthegreat64" YouTube channel and all other web accounts with that name. I'm 21 years old.

I am a Mario RPG series fanfreak and I joined here because I want to create a Mario RPG fangame that is Paper Jam done right (I think the original game is mediocre)

I am a former active member of MarioBoards, but sadly I was banned a year ago for getting into an argument one too many times. I still edit on Super Mario Wiki occasionally and I also have accounts on DeviantArt, GameFAQs (under the name greatdimentio), and my own forum, Mario RPG Universe.

Other than Mario, my interests include food, Internet, The Brave Little Toaster and SpongeBob.

I have never made a game in this program before, though I did start one in RPG Maker that never finished because I find the features in that program to be too limited for a worthy Mario RPG.

L

Latté

I live in the United States, and I've been using Game Maker for seven years but I only have a moderate amount of real experience due to my inconsistent level of commitment. I was present on both of the old forums, but my contributions were relatively minor so you probably don't remember me.

Username: Adrien Dittrick
Old GMC Username: supmaster004
Other usernames from past and present:
I've mostly always been known as supmaster004, I don't actually remember why i chose that name. Recently I started going as my real name because who cares about private life anymore?

Name:
Adrien
Where you're from: Omelette du fromage moi oui pantalon
How long you've been using Game Maker: I started using game maker when I was abut 12 years old, and it never ceased to amaze me. I've made countless unfinished projects and a few finished ones. Recently, I have started using GM: studio and the only thing i regret about that choice is that I cannot use .midi musics anymore which were the lightest format ever.

Any cool games you've made:
Most people know me for my work on Escape from Lavender Town: http://gamejolt.com/games/escape-from-lavender-town/5007 which is basically just one big jumpscare that got popular on youtube at some point.
I also made nintendo nightmare, much larger game which had its share of playthroughs: http://gamejolt.com/games/nintendo-nightmare/20716
If you want to play a game which explains my philosophical religion, you can try "near life experience" which is the game i'm most proud of, albeit not the most famous one. http://gamejolt.com/games/near-life-experience/12487
Personality Type:
I'm a very open-minded person, if you're up for debates about any subjects I will be up for it. I don't care who you are, I don't care where you come from, I don't care what you are, I just care about what you're saying. I also don't really care about what you've said in the past, just about what you've said just now. Actually scrap that I don't care about you. But I accept everyone!
Also I may be a bit lewd sometimes, warn me about it if it happens and i'll stop, because I probably won't notice it otherwise.

Also aparently i'm a campaigner: https://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality

Last edited:
A

Andre A.P.M.

Username: Andre-APM
Old GMC Username: I'm new :p
Other usernames from past and present: APM, AAPM97

Name: André A.P. Marques
Where you're from: Brazil
How long you've been using Game Maker: some months
Any cool games you've made: Never made games, but I'm working in one now: LoNELY
Personality Type: INFJ-T

Other things about yourself:
Well, I'm not a programmer, just an amateur artist trying to join the game dev community...
I used to modify games changing the textures (that's why I'm into digital art).

NazGhuL

NazTaiL
Username: NazGhuL
Old GMC Username: NazGhuL
Other usernames from past and present: Sometimes it's NazTaiL

Name:
Jonathan
Where you're from: Montreal, Québec, Canada
How long you've been using Game Maker: 5 years
Any cool games you've made: My first ever completed game was 'No Waste'. Runelock was unfinished but it makes me create Rogue-Lock. My most polished game is Mint Tin Mini Apocalypse.

Personality: I like to help people. I like to code things myself. I don't like to ask for help, when I do it it's because I really tried hard to fix it but failed...

I'm a musician, a cook, a father(and a husband!). Programming is a hobby. It's so much fun to come here to chat and to read posts everywhere, with people who share the same passion as me.

S

Supercoder

Username: Supercoder
Old GMC Username: Supercoder
Previous Avatars:

Where you're from:
Canada woot woot
How long you've been using Game Maker: 5-ish
Personality Type: According to the quiz, I'm a mediator. That sounds pretty accurate. I like helping people on the forum.

I haven't made any games I'm really proud about

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Khyrid

Username: Khyrid
Old GMC Username: Akrid
Other usernames from past and present: KindOfExcellent

Name: Trent
Where you're from: USA

How long you've been using Game Maker: From the beginning
Any cool games you've made: Uh... come on, give me some time, I'm working on it, jeez
Personality Type: INTP-A

I know that nobody is going to bother looking up what anybody's personality type code means.

K

Kunedon

Username: Kunedon
Old GMC Username: Kunedon

Name: [?]
Where you're from: Canada
How long you've been using Game Maker: On and off for about 12 years without the work to show for it!
Any cool games you've made: Magical Castle +. A sequel is currently in development among other projects.

I have an unhealthy obsession with bunnies and BEMANI. I also draw cute and/or weird things in my spare time.

I'm mainly only here to share my creations and seek feedback on them.

Jett

Digital Artist
Username: Jett
Old GMC Username: jett87

Name: Jett
Where you're from: Philippines
How long you've been using Game Maker: ~3 years
Any cool games you've made: I don't consider my games cool, I'm still working on the cool one. :D
Personality Type: Logician (INTP-T)

I love to draw! I draw with my tablet digitally. I'm currently living in Italy. I don't have many friends irl but I'm hoping to have some here! :)

FHD

Username: FHD
Old GMC Username: Fhd
Other usernames from past and present: NA

Name: Farhoud
Where you're from:
Iran (Persia)
How long you've been using Game Maker: since GM 4.2

Any cool games you've made: The Mountaineer
( took 3 years to design & develop - published only in Iran )

The Mountaineer made with GAME MAKER 7 and won 2 awards and nominated in 6 categories in Tehran Game festival 2011.
My studio: http://www.niv-studio.com

Personality Type:
Creative, funny, ... Love: cartoons, comics, animals, nature, sports and travel.

I am also a 2D artist and writer, I have received one award and two nominees for writing stories for games from national game festivals here in Iran in the past 5 years.
I hope to relocate my studio to Canada as soon as possible, I have relatives there and also is a better place for self publishing.
I am available as a freelance artist. So if you need comics, character design & animation, art direction, game design tips and critiques... please don't hesitate to contact me.

M

Maxtendo

Username: Maxtendo

Old GMC Username: I never had one, but I still visit the old forums when I have an issue on GameMaker that I can't resolve.

Where you're from:
Somewhere in the United States...

How long you've been using Game Maker: My brother introduced me to it five years ago, maybe? I can't remember exactly when, but I've been using it for a WHILE.

Any cool games you've made: I've made a lot of different things, but I've never publicly released anything... I'm currently working on a top-down zombie survival game that I hope to release in a few months!

Personality Type: To put it simply, I'm weird. :p I'm very shy, sarcastic, and am definitely a perfectionist. I'm looking forward to helping other GameMaker users out, and receiving help myself.

I am OBSESSED with music and video games! Nothing beats listening to classic metal while playing a Nintendo game... or a Microsoft game... or a Sony game... or a Sega game... or an Activision game...

T

ThompMel

Hello, I am ThompMel, otherwise known as Melanie to the outside world. I am from England and I am actually quite new to Game Maker. Joined this forum to pick up some tipps and tricks and maybe get to know some people with similar interests to me!

Electros

Hi all! I signed up to take part in the discussions and the GMC game jam, looking forward to getting to know people!

Username: Electros
Name: Timothy

Where you're from: England
How long you've been using Game Maker: About a year
Any cool games you've made: None released yet - a couple in progress I would hope to have released in approx 2 months or so (the second involves pirates, g'yargh!)

ShipsMiniGifNearestShort.gif

P

Patches

Username:
Old GMC Username:
Other usernames from past and present: Patches

Name: Steph
Where you're from: FL USA
How long you've been using Game Maker: 0 I'm hoping to start using it soon.
Any cool games you've made: Only in my mind!
Personality Type:

Other things about yourself: Gardening, Sewing, Designing, Quilting, Reading, Writing, various crafts

K

Kiesenverseist

Well hello~

I think this might be the second time I'm doing this in the last few months. I signed up to the old GM:S forums before the 21st GMC Jam (which I did participate in) and then had it close...

SO my old user name was kiesenverseist (same as now), and I used to go by creativeibi(77) in other places. The mind of a 12 year old is amazing isn't it?
I have used game maker on and off for the last few (3?) years and occasionally drag my friend with me (to make art because I'm... hopelessish).

Originally I was born in Pakistan but I reside in Australia.

I enjoy maths, anime, computer science, electrical circuitry and problem solving; therefore I like programming ( for whatever logic that could possibly make sense in).

I look forward to participating in this community and the jams and other stuff.

David Batty

My UserName on the old and new forums is David Batty.

I first used a computer in 1979, I started my own software house in 1985, became a Sysop on my own bulletin board in 1987. I spent most of my time programming in assembly language and compiled BASIC. I wrote and converted software for a variety of home computers back in the 1980's including the Sinclair QL, Commodore Amiga, Atari St, Acorn Archimedes, Cambridge Z88. I designed and wrote file transfer products for early digital cameras and portable computers such as the Z88 and the Tandy WP2.

I have been teaching programming since 1991 and now travel around the country for www.codecollege.co.uk delivering teacher training in programming and GCSE/A Level Computer Science. Obviously I try to get Gamemaker in as many schools as possible by providing teacher training in schools and I also deliver four weeks of Gamemaker classes to around 150 kids each summer in a TechCamp.

More details about me can be found on www.davidbatty.com on the 'My Background' tab.

K

KingOfSalt

Username:KingofSalt
Old GMC Username: KingOfSalt
Other usernames from past and present: Sorry, Not often used this engine.

Name: Jason
Where you're from: Middle o' nohwear New Yark
How long you've been using Game Maker: Not too often
Any cool games you've made: None ATM...
Personality Type: Lightly Salted, Good with Ketchup.

Other things about yourself: I forgot I had this engine, now looking for a game I can make with it. Hello!

R

RoooodWorks

Username: Roooodworks
Old GMC Username: N/A
Other usernames from past and present: Chibi/chibievil/chibae

Name: classified
Where you're from: London
How long you've been using Game Maker: a week
Any cool games you've made: not with game maker
Personality Type: evillllll

Other things about yourself: i am an evil demon lord raised to cause havok on earth and destroy the human race... I mean I like making video games :)

C

ConsolCWBY

Username: ConsolCWBY (it's over there on the left... :/ )
Name: Morgan
Where you're from: Somewhere on the East Coast of the North American Continent... i think..
How long you've been using Game Maker: Since around ver. 6 (but hardly used at all until recently)
Any cool games you've made: Nothing to speak of since the 1980s...
Personality Type: Usually Dandere and Kuudere, but nowadays mostly Yangire...
I made my first game in 1983 on a TI-994A, made shareware levels for a QLink game on the C64 (most downloaded 1989,90), and never finished a bitblitter routine in 1995. After that, I haven't done much of anything...

Oh, one bit of advice: When learning to code, go for what works and what you can understand. Elegance comes later (if ever!).

K

Kris

Username: Kris
Old GMC Username: Redriel

Name: Kris
Where you're from: United States
How long you've been using Game Maker: Since GM6. A friend introduced me to the program and we'd both spend hours messing around on it.
Any cool games you've made: Never made anything serious that I was proud enough of to release (they were mostly "world's hardest game"-type games where you're a shape and you have to avoid other shapes), but I hope to change that soon!
Personality Type: INFP-T (Mediator)

Other things about yourself: You don't recognise my old username because I haven't used it since several years ago (thankfully). I started getting interested in Game Maker again when the old GMC was shutting down and the move to the new one was happening, so now is an excellent time for a fresh start! My other passion aside from game dev is linguistics, so I'm almost always game to talk about that. In fact, I hope to make all of my games with an Esperanto language option so to bolster the language's gaming community, which is tiny to nonexistent in size. I dabble in just about every aspect of game dev, but music composition is probably the part that I most enjoy. People sometimes tell me that my speech seems flowery or overly formal, but I'm really just a chill guy who puts way too much thought into how he words things.
Lastly, Kris isn't my real life name, but it is the one that I ultimately want to identify with amongst my peers. Be seeing you around! Probably when I inevitably ask for lots and lots of help figuring out basic things. ^ш^

E

evildread

Username: EvilDread
Old GMC Username:
Evildread

Karnahaz

Name:
Khris
Where you're from:
VA, Live in FL
How long you've been using Game Maker:
Around 6ish+ years off and on
Worked on a few games with a few GMC buddies years ago, nothing really notable at the moment though. Although I am currently working on Tower Defense game.

Look forward to hanging out with you guys/gals

A

Alessio

Username: Alessio
Other usernames from past and present: Wario, Conte de Contis, Dinomar

Name: Alessio
Where you're from: The a***ole of Europ... *COUGH* Italy
How long you've been using Game Maker: Two months (with pauses, since April 2016)
Any cool games you've made: I would have been rich right now if i did... but there is time.
Personality Type: ISFJ defender

Ahirusan... welcome to Hell!
*COUGH* I'm a proficent visual artist who wants to make a videogame. For now i've chosen Game Maker because it seems the most limitless in terms of retro game development.
I try to be the nicest person overall but won't be nice to rude or arrogant people. But i'm also not very extrovert and have hard time making actually real friends.

I love platformers. Not videogame related, i love walking outside, in the middle of the nature, love when people are loyal and would really love having sane activities with fun-loving and love-loving people.
I friggingly hate discos, vices, alchol, bullies, nightlife, hoochies, social justice warriors who spread conspirationist hoaxes, rascals who think to be clever when they're just being sly, liar and dishonest and just take advantage of situation to overcome others with force, morons who think that treating people like crap means being mature and makes you a "real man" and jerks who thinks that having... dated many women equals to being a successful man. In brief, i hate Italy.

P

ParodyKnaveBob

Not videogame related, i love walking outside, in the middle of the nature, love when people are loyal and would really love having sane activities with fun-loving and love-loving people.
I friggingly hate discos, vices, alchol, bullies, nightlife, hoochies, social justice warriors who spread conspirationist hoaxes, rascals who think to be clever when they're just being sly, liar and dishonest and just take advantage of situation to overcome others with force, morons who think that treating people like crap means being mature and makes you a "real man" and jerks who thinks that having... dated many women equals to being a successful man.
You're my new hero.

E

Exoventure

Username: Exoventure
(Other/older aliases Tsunayoshi86 and Setsunadamius/Sdamius)

First name: Yoshi
Last name: Not saying.
How long I've been using game maker: At best... a couple of months... I guess
Any cool games you made: Just had to ask that question. I'm a newb >.>

Misc:
Artist here, reporting for duty ^.^ I specialize in the digital arts. I'm really new to GML, not coding so much. (I've learned HTML at one point in my life, but I've completely forgotten it). I've come here in search of another community forum that I can be a part of (And of course I want assitstance in GML). I also want to collaborate with others to make games (I can supply art.) I'm not the best artist in the world, I'm still learning of course! But I think my skills may be of interest to some people. (I also write stories, but that's more of a hobby.

M

MadeByJawns

Old GMC Username: MadeByJawns

Name:
Jawns / Johnson
Where you're from:
London, UK
How long have you been using Game Maker:
On/off for about 2 years.. I probably have around 5 months of actual experience.
Not really, like everyone else I have a crapton of prototypes that have never gone anywhere lol but the first game I ever released can be found here Zombies: Mind Your Headz!
Personality Type:
Find out on Twitter :D
Other things about yourself: I am primarily a 3D Artist specializing in low poly environments but I like to make all sorts of silly things that get in the way of actual gamedev xD

M

Misty

Name: Misty
Where you're from: The water. From the water I come forth, so to the water I shall return. Our bodies are 99% water. I drink water bottles everyday.
How long have you been using Game Maker: Since I was a wee youngling. From the game maker I come forth, so to the game maker I shall return.
Any cool games you've made: Too many to even list here.
Personality Type: According to big brother Google, I am a stubborn Tomboy.
Other things about yourself: I am one of the most honest people you will ever met. I can't say I am the most honest person of all time, because that would be being dishonest. I have told a couple fibs from time to time, but that is all.

T

TheFugue

I'm TheFugue. I write music. I appear magically every few months to do audio for TehPilot's jam games, I stick around for a few days, and then inevitably forget that this place exists until the next game jam.

I'm a Canadian wrapped in a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

Username: Dogwithswords
Old GMC Username: Ravicious
Other usernames from past and present: Razorik (Youtube)

Name:
Deric or Seo Yong Gup
Where you're from: Texas, USA
How long you've been using Game Maker: 7 years
Any cool games you've made: I've yet to publish any but I am working on a vertical scrolling shmup called Aeroslash
Personality Type: INTJ, D&D Alignment (Chaotic Good)

Aside from programming, I am very fond of:
-Cooking
-Taking trips out to wineries, breweries, or distilleries for tasting
-Gourmet dining, charcuterie.
-Art: Digital and traditional painting.
-Watching Cartoons; I love old cartoons and I'm also a fan of Adventure Time, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Steven Universe.
-Dogs; I LOVE dogs... perhaps on an unhealthy level... they're so CUTE!

Last edited:
T

Torterenek

Hello. I am Torterenek. I have been a user of GameMaker since I was 7. I stopped using it after I was 11 years old due to not having a computer to use with it anymore, and I could not download it anymore. now, here I am, 12 years later, And I finally remembered it when I found it on Steam, of all places. I managed to get Studio Professional last year, but I had a lot of trouble trying to activate it, because the site was a mess, and way too confusing.
I finally got it to register my license a week or 2 ago, thank goodness. Now, I do not know where to start. I just recently started doing more work on a game I came up with last year, but my only progress so far is making 2 sprites, and 2 objects to go with them. XD I hope I will manage to get the game put together properly soon. I am in Southern Utah, in the United States, and I guess you could say I am the type of person who can be random, and I am also a bit crazy (a good kind of crazy). My old games I made from when I was a kid were horrendously bad, some which I hope never to see again. None of them were finished, either, but they were a lost cause anyways.

S

StuffandThings85

Username: StuffandThings85
Name: James
Where you're from: NH, USA
How long you've been using Game Maker: about a month. I got into game maker recently as a hobby, and it has become very addicting.
Any cool games you've made: working on fangame now (https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/i-wanna-be-the-troll-working-title-demo.4179/)
Personality Type: Introvert

I enjoy music (classic rock, progressive rock, metal/progressive metal, whatever sounds good to me) and stand-up comedy.

F

frog

Hi, I'm frog and I'm shady as hell. I

Fun Facts:
  • I can do anything if I just believe.
  • I always wanted the nickname "fox" but I secretly always knew I wasn't cool enough to pull it off.
  • I am one of the rare, few adults who can say they have gotten Hand, Foot and Mouth disease from their kids.
  • I have an unknown number of personalities living inside my head, fighting a never-ending battle for supremacy.
Accomplishments:
  • I once memorized every state and its capitol.
  • Won a spelling bee in the 5th grade.
  • I might have superhuman strength but there's never been a reason to test it... yet.
Why I am right for this job:
  • 80 WPM
  • Some martial arts training
  • People Skills

K

Kahvana

Username: Kahvana
Old GMC Username: Kahvana166
Other usernames from past and present: Kahvana (old GMC), Kahvana166 (old GMC), Kahvana (now)

Name: Merijn Hendriks

Where you're from:
Groningen,

TTTTTTTTT
hhhhhhhhhh
eeeeeeeeee

Netherlands

How long you've been using Game Maker: Since 2008...?, at least one month before the release of Game Maker 8.0
Any cool games you've made: Well... only SuperSquare, which used Slayer64's framework (rewrote it afterwards), and graphical demos for Game Maker 8 )still creating new ones, and combining them! :D).
Personality Type: https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

Other things about yourself: I like to learn more about the Japanese culture, read manga & books (often programming and/or sci-fi related), watch anime to relax, but don't play much games for some reason? :p. I am addicted to sirup waffles and choco chip cookies :3. I love tearing my computer apart and breaking it, and then fix it afterwards.

Ps.
I love making a big mess of messages xP.

H

heatdeath

The amount of talented, hard-working people on this thread is just amazing. Kudos to you guys. Seriously, ya'll are bangin'.

Username:
heatdeath
Old GMC Username: Never had one.
Other usernames from past and present: DeathOfASaint, AllTheNamesWereTaken1
Name: Marnus
Where you're from: South Africa

On and off, ever since I was a wee little sea cucumber. Only recently have I given it any kind of real attention and effort. Despite this, I am still beyond terrible. I'm learning though. And I'm having fun.

None. At least, none of note. I do remember making a basic platformer game that allowed you to create your own levels and save them as .sav files (this was in GM6, I think). In recent times, I've not felt a feeling of accomplishment quite as massive as that, outside maybe performing on stage as a singer and bassist. Or just having the most swag jewfro imaginable.

Personality Type: So INFP it hurts.

• Favourite games: Dark Souls, CS: GO, Hotline Miami, EarthBound, Transistor, Life Is Strange, Dark Souls, The Last of Us, Space Funeral and Dark Souls. Did I mention Dark Souls? DANK SOULS.
  • I play guitar and write music a lot. Example: bravelands, divinations (WIP) (I hate the outro and I'm gonna completely rewrite it)
  • I draw too. See my hand drawn sprite avatar.
  • I suck at programming.
  • I like this just as much as this.
  • I'm probably gonna go into web development after I'm done studying.

G

Gru_the_villian

Username: Gru_the_villian
Old GMC Username: Gru_the_villian :D
Tastybacon, Tastybacon777
Name: Stephen
Where you're from: South Australia
How long you've been using Game Maker: Just over 2.5 years
Any cool games you've made: None released (yet)

C

Colonjack

Well no better place to make a first post than here.

Username: Colonjack
Old GMC Username: Im new!
Other usernames from past and present: This has been my user name forever.

Name: A man has no name.
Where you're from: UK
How long you've been using Game Maker: Only been using GM for a few months
Any cool games you've made: I wish...
Personality Type: Indecisive Optimist

Other things about yourself: I work full time doing nothing at all related to the game industry. I would love to make games so I decided to start doing so.

T

THTerra

Username: THTerra

McTerra, THTerra, Gutchgu, Letsplayer56(my first ever username >.<)
TheHighspeedGames

Where you're from: GERMANY!! BRATWURST AND SAUERKRAUT YUMMY
How long you've been using Game Maker: 2012 - NOW c:
Any cool games you've made: http://thterracode.blogspot.de/
Personality Type: Introvert

Other things about yourself: i can laugh about anything,

W

Whisper

Username: Whisper
Old GMC Username: -
Other usernames from past and present: -

Name: -
Where you're from: South East Asia
How long you've been using Game Maker: Last week (complete beginner).
Any cool games you've made: -
Personality Type: MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

Other things about yourself: I'm not a programmer but I'm doing art for life.

347_Jake

Username: 347_Jake (Odd that this is a box, when they're displayed on the left)
Old GMC Username: MetroidMan347
Other usernames from past and present: MegaManFan1 (facepalm)

Name: Jake Janzen
Where you're from: Kenai, Alaska
How long you've been using Game Maker: 'Bout 10/11 years, off and on. My first version was Game Maker 7, and I loved it. It was forever before I accomplished anything meaningful, but I had plenty of fun just messing around.
Any cool games you've made: Well, for the last year I've been working on A.C.E. - A Chromatic Experience, but I've made a few other things over the last several years.

I love Metroid, Nuclear Throne, and am obsessed with podcasts.

I've missed you, GMC. It's nice to be back.

S

slackballgame

Name:
Pawel Jarosz
Where you're from: poland
just stared
Any cool games you've made: slack ball

C

Cadh20000

Username: Cadh20000

Other usernames from past and present: Cadh20000 (I'm not exactly good at coming up with, or remembering, names so I just tend to stick with the same one everywhere)

Name: Charles
Where you're from: NYS, USA
How long you've been using Game Maker: Literally got it today, one of probably many new users thanks to HumbleBundle's current bundle.
Any cool games you've made: Started a few in other engines but haven't completed any yet.
Personality Type: "MEDIATOR (INFP-T)"

Other things about yourself: I haven't done much recently but I write fantasy fiction and some romance(usually in the same worlds), draw, do some 3D modeling, and a bit of music composition(very amatuerish I'm sure), sound effects, and voice acting(mostly monsters).
You can see my writing and artwork on my dA here:
C-hillman.deviantart.com (Just a heads up, but anything with the word "Speech" in the title is a single character's lines for a vioce actor rather than a complete story)
and hear some of my music, sound effects, and voice acting here: https://soundcloud.com/charles-hillman

D

DeathandGrim

Username: DeathandGrim
Old GMC Username: DeathandGrim2
Other usernames from past and present: DeathandGrim2

Name: Trevor Clarke
Where you're from: New London, Connecticut
How long you've been using Game Maker: 12 years
Any cool games you've made: An Ordinary Shooter, An Ordinary Shooter 2
Personality Type: Introvert, Extravert when drinking

Other things about yourself: Starving artist.

T

Tiago Baciotti Moreira

Username: baciotti
Old GMC Username: none
Other usernames from past and present: just baciotti in other forums

Name: Tiago
Where you're from: Monte Alegre de Minas, Brasil
How long you've been using Game Maker: I have used a lot a few years ago (version 6 I think) and also have played with other engines too (love2d (open source), MMF (paid), Construct (Free), etc)
Any cool games you've made: I made an Alien Invasion using Clipper Summer 87 in 94-95. Also rewrote it in Visual Basic years alter LOL.

No I am doing an Master in Education and my study is about "Gamification in Education" so here I am ;-)

L

Latecomer

Hello.

Name: Nick
Where you're from: Scotland
How long you've been using Game Maker: Another Humble Bundle newbie. Haven't technically used it as such yet.
Number of Times I've Ran Game Maker: Two times
Number of Times I've Yelled at Game Maker: More than two times. (It didn't want to install my modules. Turns out this was my fault rather than Game Maker's fault.)
Number of Times I've Apologized to Game Maker: Once.
Personality Type: Tortoise.