• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free Internal Hellions a new game

K

KGBmafia

Description:
Fight your inner demons or your inner human, and see who's sanity will last the longest.

A horror themed, fighting, 2D game with a dark twist to the happy fighting games. Explore different locations of your mind whilst battling your enemy. Perfect for two players for a quick match or who want to experience something different.

But remember: Demons must beware of the pills that will make them weaker. Humans must beware of insanity that makes them weaker.

May (in)sanity win.

I am a young game developer who has recently released my first game. Would be awesome if you guys could check it out
Just follow the link below. And yes all of it was made with game maker in the span of about three months

I hope you check it out
http://gamejolt.com/games/internal_hellions/264154

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: