• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Instance_create does not work in the windows test game, but works perfectly in the HTML5 version

D

Drflanigan

I made a game with a quick intro, the end of the intro is supposed to create an object

I tested this a couple days ago, worked perfectly, no problems in windows or HTML5

Today I made a second room to do some testing, after I finished testing, I deleted that room

Now HTML5 spawns objects, but the windows test game doesn't spawn anything related to instance_create or the drag and drop version of instance create

What happened?

After I made the second room and deleted it, all of a sudden, my HTML5 was just a white screen but sounds still played, it eventually started working again without me doing anything, but now the windows test version doesn't create object anymore.

Edit: When I make a new game file, create instances works, but I need it to work in my original game there must be some setting that prevents instances from being created in the windows version but not the HTMLT5 version...

Last edited by a moderator: