• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Installer not showing custom finished and header BMPs

G

Greenadine

I've recently finished my game, so I went ahead trying to customize the installer for the game. I made custom installer finished and header BMPs (for Windows), but when I create the application, and then run it, the BMPs are not shown, nothing is being shown.

I've tried changing the names of IMAGE_FINISHED and IMAGE_HEADER to the names I gave the files, but I don't know if this would fix it, since I've been using GM:S for about a week now.

Also, I do not have the Pro version of GM, if that makes any difference.

Anyone know how I would fix this?

Asteroid2 Help 1.PNG

Asteroid2 Help 2.PNG

Asteroid2 Help 3.PNG