• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Inquiry about current CPC average in the gaming industry(advertisement clicks revenue)

Greetings

Im curious if anyone is willing to share information about the current Cost Per Click revenue they are generating or the average for the gaming industry, i have tried to do some research on this and im getting back wildly different information ranging all the was from 0.03 or 0.06 to 1.5 or above per click ( though the last one was from adwords of actual companies).

i just want to get a sense of what is "normal" for instance would making 20 cents ($0.20) per click be considered allot? 10 cents, 50 cents? what would be the expectation level for the average person.

im trying to figure out what a reasonable critical mass would be where the revenue generated would cover the cost of attracting in a curtain amount of customers (current conversion rate is is something close to 5% so how much would i have to pay to attract in 20 people so one of those 20 could click an advert and justify the expense) and if i could figure out what is normally expected to be made per click by most people that seems as good as any of a bench mark to crunch numbers to figure out how many customers i need in order to cover costs of attracting them in.

Thank you