HTML5 Infinite Dirt Bike (free)

M

MarkWolF

ScreensIDB1.png

Click here to play the game in your browser

Infinite Dirt Bike is a racing game where the goal is to make the greatest score by:
  • going as far as possible,
  • while doing loads of air tricks.
The more checkpoints you reach, the shorter the time limit. Do not hesitate to make a maximum of aerial tricks to earn bonuses faster. They will greatly facilitate your task. But be careful of painfull falls.

eimie

More feedback in case of a crash would be cool, but I like the speed and the flow of the game. Very well done :) đź‘Ť

Distronaut

I liked the sound effects and the attention to little details e.g. the shadow and the zoom effect for the background.

It was fun and very easy to pick up! Well done :cool:

Ricardo

Gameplay is a bit chaotic (and too fast for my taste), and I'm not sure I understood how the crash logic work here. I just kept accelerating and didn't touch anything else, and the bike continued to bounce and flip like crazy for a good while. Graphics and overall aesthetic are very cool, though!
The game definitely has potential.

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
Gameplay is a bit chaotic (and too fast for my taste), and I'm not sure I understood how the crash logic work here. I just kept accelerating and didn't touch anything else, and the bike continued to bounce and flip like crazy for a good while. Graphics and overall aesthetic are very cool, though!
The game definitely has potential.
The same thing happened to me, I continued to accelerate without stopping and fell head first on the ground several times and did not die.

M

MarkWolF

Thank you everyone for your feedbacks. I'll try to add more feedbacks to the crash system.;)

R

Rugensoft

Played it today.
Sound is nice, nice gameplay tweaks.
Crash system defently needs more work. I could almost go infinite long, by just pressing left an up in the right moment and then holding it.

Z

zendraw

the hard part is dying, i just held up and did tricks and passed checkpoints without any care. maybe make it when you land on ur head is game over. also you have to really land on ur head to actually get damaged, otherwise the bike just strqaightens up on the road, even if i fell under 90degrees on the ground.

Mk.2

I managed to get to 3.14 km just holding up. As has been said already, the game flows well and the camera is good.

I would change the restart button to a key rather than mouse button, since it's an otherwise keyboard controlled game.

M

MarkWolF

I managed to get to 3.14 km just holding up. As has been said already, the game flows well and the camera is good.

I would change the restart button to a key rather than mouse button, since it's an otherwise keyboard controlled game.
Hi Mk.2!
Thank you for trying my game;-)
Excellent suggestion! I will see how to implement that.
As for me, I do not even reach the 1st KM without using the left and right arrow keys. You guys are lucky!

Japster

Zendraw: "the hard part is dying, i just held up and did tricks and passed checkpoints without any care. maybe make it when you land on ur head is game over. also you have to really land on ur head to actually get damaged, otherwise the bike just strqaightens up on the road, even if i fell under 90degrees on the ground. "

This... ^^^ It's a great little game, but I kind of gave up as I simply wasn't dying, just holding up and spinning the bike back and forwards randomly per jump (or just letting it do it's own thing), I got 53,000 and 5.6km or something - Ironically, I only died as I gave up and for some reason he did finally count as having crashed....

Great work though! - with some difficulty and speed tweaks (it's deffo impressively fast and smooth, but more luck than skill at this crazy speed...), I think it'll be an addictive game! :)