• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art Indie Pixel Artist With Indie Prices

2toes_Pixels

Hello everyone, I've been programming with game maker for a while now, while also doing pixel art off and on. I'd like to make some money off of my art as I think it is good enough for a game, and I think it would be a great experience.
I'm available however many hours per week as needed for a project, and I am flexible with my prices, and very willing to negotiate. However I do not accept only rev share, I will need up front payment (we can workout out details, such as a percentage before and after the work is done).
I can do tiles, or characters, and I can animate as well; pretty much any position you need me in! I would be able to create characters and be creative if need be, but I can also follow directions and concept art.
Here is some of my work: