1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Portfolio - Art Indie Pixel Artist With Indie Prices

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by 2toes_Pixels, Oct 2, 2019.

1. 2toes_Pixels

2toes_Pixels Member

Hello everyone, I've been programming with game maker for a while now, while also doing pixel art off and on. I'd like to make some money off of my art as I think it is good enough for a game, and I think it would be a great experience.
    I'm available however many hours per week as needed for a project, and I am flexible with my prices, and very willing to negotiate. However I do not accept only rev share, I will need up front payment (we can workout out details, such as a percentage before and after the work is done).
    I can do tiles, or characters, and I can animate as well; pretty much any position you need me in! I would be able to create characters and be creative if need be, but I can also follow directions and concept art.
    Here is some of my work:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. 2toes_Pixels

2toes_Pixels Member

3. CreativeJon90

CreativeJon90 Member

Hey! you have some great work here! Best of luck and hope you find a project/client soon!

4. 2toes_Pixels

2toes_Pixels Member

Hey thanks a ton! I wish you luck with your game too, hope everything is going smoothly!