• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Increasing the font size in the Code Editor

N

Next Level

The title pretty much says it all.
I just want to increase the font size in the code editor, so the text is a bit larger.
There doesn't seem to be any setting for this in the preferences.

If I click the zoom buttons on the toolbar, it makes the text blocky and pixelated (like when you zoom in on a low-res image).

Thanks.

Reactions: Mut
N

Next Level

D

DiCaver

Hi... will post my question under this one, as similar topic is already opened - I have a problem, that F7 (Decrease the font size in any of the code editors) doesn't work for me. F8 without a problem, but F7 do nothing. Any ideas?

Running:
  • Win 10
  • Laptop Dell
  • GMS IDE v2.2.5

Thx for ideas, Marko 🇸🇮