• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS Included Files

Q

quantum_nail

Hi!
I used the 2.2.1.375 versiond of IDE with 2.2.1.287 current runtime to build an IOS application. All included files in test projects were in one group (A, f.e.), and there is one inner group (B) in it, that contains the files too. When i build it, i've got some strange behaviour - all files from the A and B group are in one output directory for build. Just like all files from directory tree for included files were placed in one directory. Inner files with the same name from B-group overwrites the upper ones from A and so on.
Why is it so? What did i do wrong?
On Windows it works just fine, as expected. When i run my project on IOS simulator - nevermind, X or 6 (11.2), the behaviour still be the same. On 1.49 version it works fine, because for iphone 6 i have built project some time ago.
Is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?

H

Homunculus

Weird, I just noticed the same thing a few hours ago while building with YYC on Mac. Folders in included files are just ignored and everything gets “flattened” to a single directory.

With VM it works just fine.

Q

quantum_nail

Target was -> iOS -> Local -> VM -> iPhone X (iOS 11.2) [Macbook]

H

Homunculus

I’m building for OSX though, but the problem seems to be the same. It’s probably related to xcode.

I must add that I’m running on El Capitan, which I recently found out (to my surprise) that it’s no longer officially supported.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

quantum_nail

I'm running on macOS Sierra 10.12.6.
I am using XCode 9.2 (9C40b). I am not sure, that it is related to XCode problem - GMS 1.49 worked fine a year ago. Now it complains on "Compiling IB documents for earlier than iOS 7 is no longer supported."
Also in XCode output there are lines - <...> (No such file or directory). But the file was read, text is in the right place.