• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows In which measure do I must define the fixture points position?

J

Jeshuakrc

I'm having a very anoying time trying to define points for a polygon shape fixture through code. After a while I noticed that I couldn't just cupy the coodinates from the shape editor because when you define them trough code, the reference point is the sprite offset, that's right, but I also can't just subtract the offset from the cordinates, cause if I just use the same coordinates, the fuxture gets messed up. After just trying dripping numbers, I achieved a fixture in the same pos and shape as I wanned, but the values arent definetly the same as in the editor, so, my question is: What's the measure in which I have to define the position of the points? I tried setting the metters:pixel ratio to 1, but that didnt work either.

I'm in the lastest bould of GameMaker Studio 2