1. Hey! Guest! The 32nd GMC Jam will take place between Feb 22nd, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and Feb 25th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

iOS In what part can I request that they update an extension of Yoyogames?

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by Ernesto Romero, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Ernesto Romero

Ernesto Romero Member

In what part can I request that they update an extension of Yoyogames?
    It turns out that the extension of Google Play Services 3.0.1 works for iOS but the same Xcode recommends you update the Google Play SDK and you're right, the advertising starts to fail and even the monetized videos are not shown.

I have updated to version 3.0.5 and it turns out that it can not be executed, apparently the extension for iOS does not work

I already have 3 months without uploading an update of my apps, I already try to fix it, but I think the Yoyogames team could help me, thanks :)

2. Ali Al - Mosawi

Ali Al - Mosawi Member

I suggest you to buy firebase admob extension from marketplace its up to date

3. Ernesto Romero

Ernesto Romero Member

tranks, Buy one of 28 USD still do not have time to update, seriously stuck and I take out more application: C