• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows In the Mind (Does it sound good?)

C

CJB Games

So I've been working on In the Mind for about two months now (planning, story, game play, etc.) and I've been wondering if it sounds appealing. Here's the general story for Part 1 - Fear. (Fives Parts by the way, Fear, Scared, Confusion, Sadness, Anger). School is rough, even on my birthday...I always fear someone's watching me...I can't tell who anyone is anymore...I can't even tell apart my own brother...Gotta go, it's lunch time...hope I make it there alive.

Also some of the events of this story are taken from my life so far. I also have a disability that Zack has that makes him have this view on the world. Those 5 emotions have to do with something to. Anyways its sorta a learn as you go and stealth and puzzle. There's also a secret when you find 5 birthday candles, the secret revels part of Zack's disability, which is the same as mine. Anyways I want suggestions on how to make it better or if it looks good so far.

A

Ankokushin

It is difficult to visualize your idea just by what you are saying. When you have images of what you want to do or when you have programmed something, please post on here so we can see what you are working on.

A

ApplixirKyle

Sounds like you've got a lot there, but I agree with Ankokushin, seeing some assets could be useful for us to give better feedback.