• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request In dire need of a sound designer.

A

amusudan

Hello everybody! Me and a couple of friends have been working on multiple games over the course of the last 2 years but neither of us have ever really been good at sound design. Now that we've all gained more experience with creating games and are really close to publishing our first ever complete game we are really on the lookout for a good sound designer that could do our project right.

We are looking for: A sound designer with some experience to join our team and create SFX and music tracks for our current project (and possibly future projects). Payment will be discussed when a project is close to release or has already been released and we will take the quality of your work into consideration.

For more info on our projects and our team please contact me,
Email: [email protected]
Discord: amusudan#0937

I picked the prefix "Team Request" because I cannot promise any payment at this point, although, when any profit is gained from any project you contributed to you will surely be rewarded.

Last edited:
Z

zminusone

Hi guys, I do music and sound design.

Here's a recent little sound design demo I put together:

You can get more info and hear a bunch more stuff at my website:
http://www.zminusone.com/

-Brian

A

amusudan

Wow! Very impressed by your work, I'm currently talking to some other possible sound designers that would want to join the team. It's going to be a bit harder for them now that I know you're out there ;).

I'll contact you later.

A

amusudan

UPDATE: We've found a sound designer so no further applications please.