• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android In-App Purchases stopped working on my app

G

Gabriel

A long time ago, I configured In-App Purchases in my app by following this guide and everything was correctly set and properly working. Then, since I've updated to GMS 1.4.1760, every time I export a new version of my apk and upload it to Google Play, when the In-App Purchases functions are called, I get the following error message:

This version of the app is not configured for billing through Google Play

I instantly thought it could be some kind of error related to the Public Key in the In-App Purchases tab in Global Game Settings, but the key is correct, so I don't really get why IAP is not working.

Anyone ever faced the same problem? Any idea on how to solve it?