• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

in app billing permission android problem

S

springapps

Hello everyone
i was use an old version of game maker studio where the button to enable in app purchase exist in
global game settings - enable iap.

then i update to more new version 1.4.1760
and i know that IAP now control by extensions

i go and i download google play extension and google play iap extension from google play and then i was sure that under android tap in the extension properties that the billing permission includes.

i build my game and i create apk but when upload to google play its tell me that in app billing permission not there?

note: i also include Bluetooth permission from android tap in general game settings but also not presented when i upload to google play?!!!

any ideas what the problem.

and thanks in advanced

S

springapps

the strange thing that i have another project with the same settings but in app billing activated although the billing permission not appear but i can add products on google play developer console

S

springapps

the strange thing that i have another project with the same settings but in app billing activated although the billing permission not appear but i can add products on google play developer console
sorry the in app activated in this game because there is old apk created from an older version was uploaded, the problem os i can't use that apk because it has libpng problem