• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - Installing Importing Extension

8-BitTonberry

Hi, I'm having a pretty rough time with adding an extension into Game Maker. The extension is here: https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/1602/draw-sprite-along-path

I've got it in the Marketplace Library but it won't add in no matter what I do, whether I add it through the marketplace in GM or if I try and add it as an extension regularly.

At my wits end right now, no idea why this isn't working, but I'm kinda peeved.

Thanks.

Joe Ellis

can you import other extensions? if not you might have to re-install game maker

otherwise, have you tried right clicking on the extensions folder and selecting the 2nd down, import extension, download the extension from your profile -> purchases on the game maker marketplace website and find it in downloads

If that doesnt work it must be a shady extension, although I got it actually and it worked fine for me

8-BitTonberry

Thanks for the response. I did make the right-click attempt you're mentioning, but it didn't work either. I did find a way around it by opening the extension with 7-zip and opening the gml file with notepad.