• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

I'm void...

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
I'm hopeless about things lately, I don't feel like doing anything anymore, it's not because of the quarantine, but in general, I feel a void inside me that I can't fill, people don't value my friendship, I feel that I don't exist and that people don't miss me, it's like having a problem with me, I usually try to raise a subject with a person but I feel like I'm bothering the person because I never receive messages, I always help people, I'm happy for that but in difficult times I always stay alone, I don't understand why it happens to me, I... I always try to be nice to people but I always end up alone without anyone, I hate my life. I don't want to live....😣

pixeltroid

a void inside me that I can't fill, people don't value my friendship, I feel that I don't exist and that people don't miss me, it's like having a problem with me, I usually try to raise a subject with a person but I feel like I'm bothering the person because I never receive messages, I always help people, I'm happy for that but in difficult times I always stay alone, I don't understand why it happens to me, I... I always try to be nice to people but I always end up alone without anyone, I hate my life. I don't want to live....😣
Have you considered the possibility that many of those issues exist only in your head? Because it seems to me that you are just imagining that people around you don't value you or miss you. Do you have any proof that they feel that way about you?

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
Have you considered the possibility that many of those issues exist only in your head? Because it seems to me that you are just imagining that people around you don't value you or miss you. Do you have any proof that they feel that way about you?
Yes, and only I can understand this...

woodsmoke

First try to learn to be happy alone. Go for a walk get some daylight and fresh air. Clean your home (works wonders against depression) , cook some healthy food. Get excecise and enough sleep. Set up short term goals (What would make you feel good about your day today, tomorrow,... ). And long term goals what do you want to achieve this year?) Think about your goals when you wake up and act upon them. It may be very hard to get the momentum going at first, but it gets a lot easier later on. One day you won't need discipline any more because you automatically set out for that sweet reward (of dopamine, the drug your body produces which makes you happy).
People enjoy being around happy people. You can't expect others to be the solution. They will not always be there for you, but you will.

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
First try to learn to be happy alone. Go for a walk get some daylight and fresh air. Clean your home (works wonders against depression) , cook some healthy food. Get excecise and enough sleep. Set up short term goals (What would make you feel good about your day today, tomorrow,... ). And long term goals what do you want to achieve this year?) Think about your goals when you wake up and act upon them. It may be very hard to get the momentum going at first, but it gets a lot easier later on. One day you won't need discipline any more because you automatically set out for that sweet reward (of dopamine, the drug your body produces which makes you happy).
People enjoy being around happy people. You can't expect others to be the solution. They will not always be there for you, but you will.
First of all thank you very much for the motivating text, lately I've been listening to the songs I like, I have a gigantic playlist of many songs because they make me feel better, I think they are the only thing that is with me always...
I liked your tips, I tried to make a cake before but it caught fire lol, I think I need to train more cooking. These days I basically changed the time, I sleep through the day and stay awake at night, this is because the night is a calm time and it makes me cry alone while nobody listens... Another factor that contributed to my emptiness was that a girl who I had recently met and painfully deceived me and made me believe even more that I do not even serve as a nice boyfriend, but this is not exactly the factor that made me stay that way...

woodsmoke

Given your current situation she was probably right. But that doesn't mean that you're going to be a crappy boyfriend forever.
Always search yourself for the problem before searching elsewhere.

Try making a simple vegetable soup instead of cake to cheer yourself up.

Songs are nice and can be a good catalyst but they are over soon and won't solve anything.

Last edited:

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
I think now your words didn't help 🤔
You cannot say that she was right because that was not the real reason for the separation, she did not leave because I am like this, so please don't say what you don't know.

woodsmoke

Yeah I'm not in the know about that. That's why I said probably.
The thing is you also don't know what was going on in her mind at the time. How do you really know what the real reason was. She has even deceived you before, you said. Only she 100% knows the real reason.

woodsmoke

I feel you. My wife left me a month ago. And a month before that we were trying to have a baby! Also difficult to explain, with many factors. Life is complicated, women even more so. ;)

Last edited:
I'm hopeless about things lately, I don't feel like doing anything anymore, it's not because of the quarantine, but in general, I feel a void inside me that I can't fill, people don't value my friendship, I feel that I don't exist and that people don't miss me, it's like having a problem with me, I usually try to raise a subject with a person but I feel like I'm bothering the person because I never receive messages, I always help people, I'm happy for that but in difficult times I always stay alone, I don't understand why it happens to me, I... I always try to be nice to people but I always end up alone without anyone, I hate my life. I don't want to live....😣
Could you please check in on this thread everyday, if even just to say hello so that we know you're alright...

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
Could you please check in on this thread everyday, if even just to say hello so that we know you're alright...
Hello, Sean Catherine!
Well, first of all thanks for the concern, I'm really happy about it. Well, I’m recently meeting a girl who happened to meet her and I’m very happy about it, it’s like she’s restored a lot of me, she’s amazing, I’ve never seen a girl like that before, but I’m still talking to her and I don't want to go in a hurry. It will seem like I was needy, but just a little bit anyway, but just having a nice person to talk to already motivates me to do several things.
I really wish it worked this time and I would stay with her. She lives about 20km (14 miles) away from me, but maybe that's not so bad.
For example, today I was able to do my projects again and I am very happy 😀

Last edited:
S

Sybok

I know the feeling. Last time I saw my friends was in 2002. Contacted them in 2005 when I was in a real rough patch with my health, but they shrugged it off and literally were not there for me. Never really made contact with them again.

Similarly I last heard from my two brothers in 2007, never to hear from them again. I don't even have a clue where they live or how to contact them even if I tried.

Don't worry, you get used to it. Eventually... :)

Hello, Sean Catherine!
Well, first of all thanks for the concern, I'm really happy about it. Well, I’m recently meeting a girl who happened to meet her and I’m very happy about it, it’s like she’s restored a lot of me, she’s amazing, I’ve never seen a girl like that before, but I’m still talking to her and I don't want to go in a hurry. It will seem like I was needy, but just a little bit anyway, but just having a nice person to talk to already motivates me to do several things.
I really wish it worked this time and I would stay with her. She lives about 20km (14 miles) away from me, but maybe that's not so bad.
For example, today I was able to do my projects again and I am very happy 😀
Well that's a relief to hear! These projects that you're working on look really ambitious... As for the young lady, yes, the dating world is tough. The woman I wanted got married some years back, but I try to chat on the dating sites regularly to keep my interests up. Keep these updates coming no matter the news! ;)

I know the feeling. Last time I saw my friends was in 2002. Contacted them in 2005 when I was in a real rough patch with my health, but they shrugged it off and literally were not there for me. Never really made contact with them again.

Similarly I last heard from my two brothers in 2007, never to hear from them again. I don't even have a clue where they live or how to contact them even if I tried.

That is rough, dude... I've got 2 half brothers whom I don't speak with, and a whole brother that I'm tight with, but we don't get a chance to talk. My dad was a serial family starter.

Bearman_18

Fruit Stand Deadbeat
It's nice to see that you're doing a little better!

One thing I do if I'm feeling down is I spend a day avoiding high-dopamine activities. I'll avoid eating carbohydrates, using a screen, listening to music, etc. And instead spend the day reading, meditating, thinking, and going on walks. The next day, I'll find myself with a notable increase in motivation and productivity. It's like dusting off your brain.

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games

Wow, this is very sad..., I hope you are well, I hope it doesn't happen to me too, I have a brother too, thanks for commenting 🙂

Find something else to do that you like? Don't let friends or the need to be nice weigh you down.

There seem to be quite a few cries for help on this forum.
Yes, the ones I can answer do not leave it for later 😃

Well that's a relief to hear! These projects that you're working on look really ambitious... As for the young lady, yes, the dating world is tough. The woman I wanted got married some years back, but I try to chat on the dating sites regularly to keep my interests up. Keep these updates coming no matter the news! ;)
Yes, my projects really are a little bit of work, I try to do my best to make them work. I know how painful it is to see someone who likes to be with someone else. I once saw a girl that I liked kissing a man, that day I was really bad, but it's been a long time and it's gone.

It's nice to see that you're doing a little better!

One thing I do if I'm feeling down is I spend a day avoiding high-dopamine activities. I'll avoid eating carbohydrates, using a screen, listening to music, etc. And instead spend the day reading, meditating, thinking, and going on walks. The next day, I'll find myself with a notable increase in motivation and productivity. It's like dusting off your brain.
Thanks! Interesting your tips, I will start to exercise even more, I am a little sedentary 😅