• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art I'm free for art jobs ;) (not paid, unless u wanna xD)

H

HarveyB

I'm here to tell you all that i'm here to do art... Usually I do simple art, there's some down at the bottom, I don't mind if you need me, I do pixel art (still learning) but if your making an arcade game, or something where simple is what you want, i'll be there ;) I would be good with doing harder stuff, (I'm already applying for a game based on undertale, hopin to get in :p) but, if you want, lets talk ;)

Attachments

M

mdrokz

I'm here to tell you all that i'm here to do art... Usually I do simple art, there's some down at the bottom, I don't mind if you need me, I do pixel art (still learning) but if your making an arcade game, or something where simple is what you want, i'll be there ;) I would be good with doing harder stuff, (I'm already applying for a game based on undertale, hopin to get in :p) but, if you want, lets talk ;)
im making a 2d platformer are u willing to collab also i will pay u after the game is done contact me at discord or at my gmail [email protected]

my discord is #9742

E

Ellesar.Aily

Hi man i actualy working on web idle mining game and looking for some artist for resources, buildings and UI if u interest on it we can talk ^^

C

Celtech

If you're looking to work on a 2d castaway survival game add me on discord: Lulceltech#6969

F

Flip_Light

I'm looking for a pixel artist for my upcoming game Sandstinger's Journey. We're still in early concept stages for the game, but we do know that we want it to be combat-centric with puzzles mixed in. There will also be a storyline. If you're interested, add Flip#3397.