Job Offer - Artist I'm an artist looking for work

G

Gregory B

hello, my name is Gregory and i'm a self taught freelance artist, and i do most of my work digitally. i can draw anything from realistic, cartoon, and anime/manga. i do most of my work on photoshop and sometimes painter. as i said i do most of my work digitally, so i can ink and color your work digitally which would be quicker. the old pen and ink work will be more. i'll ask you to sign a contract so to have an agreement as to know how much i'm getting payed. think of me as a gun for hire. i do have limits on stuff i will do and not do for personal reasons. my rates depends on how detailed the art is. have a look at my artASS-KICKER.jpg g.i.joe jinx.jpg g.i.joe stalker 2.0.jpg slenderman.jpg blue steel revolver.jpg and if you like my style, leave a post.

I have always liked the art of video games more than playing games, I sometimes think that it would be cool to make characters for a video game.

i'm looking for concept / character design work but i can do illustrations too.

F

Falconsoft-Industries

How much do you charge and can you do isometric anime style monsters?

G

Gregory B

as to how much $$$, stating out i can go low as $10 per design. but it can go up do to complexity of the design and time. and just how ugly do you want the monsters? if we do agree to work together, could you provide some referents images that i can work with? i charge for that.