• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art Illustrator/Conceptartist available for freelance work

G

gloominati

Hi everyone,
my name is Christof Grobelski and I am a freelance concept artist and illustrator based in Berlin -Germany. I have 6+ years experience in working in videogames,movies, trading card games and pen and paper RPGs on both in-house and remote freelance basis. My past clients include Bandai - Namco, Kalypso Media, Deep SIlver, Privateer Press, Applibot, Hex entertainment and various more including a multitude of smaller startups.

You can find my portfolio below

If you are interested in working with me just write me an e-mail to [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gloominati

I am currently available for freelance work. If you have a project you would like me to work on with you, please feel free to to contact me at [email protected]

G

gloominati

thanks a ton guys :)

--------------------------------------------------------
I am currently available for freelance work. If you have a project you would like me to work on with you, please feel free to to contact me at [email protected]

Y

Yacob

OOHH WOOOW :OOO
I'm so jeaous!! ^O^
You're one of the best artists I've ever come across!

G

gloominati

yacob- thanks so much man :)

------------------------------------

Hi! I updated the first post with some new work. I hope you like it :)

I am also available for freelance work. Feel free to contact me via [email protected]

K

Kai

Jeepers Cripes, Crikey, Gadzooks!!! Could somebody please push my eyeballs back in and push my mouth shut. Just Awesome.

G

gloominati

Holy crap guys, stop it, you are way too nice haha. Thanks a lot!!
--------------------------------------------
I just updated the first post with some new work.

I am also currently available for freelance work. Feel free to contact me via [email protected]

G

gloominati

Hey guys,

I uploaded the first post with some new work. I am also currently available for freelance work so if you have a project you would like me to work on, please contact me at [email protected]

G

gloominati

Hey everyone! I just updated the first post with some new work. I am also currently available for freelance work, so if you have a project you would like me to work on, please feel free to conctact me via [email protected]

G

gloominati

G

gloominati

I just uploaded the first post with some new work. If you would like to hire me for a project you are working on, please feel free to contact me via [email protected]

G

gloominati

Hey everyone! I updated the thread with some new work! I am also currently available for freelance work! If you want to hire me for a project you are working on, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

G

gloominati

I am currently available for freelance work! If you have a project you would like to hire me for, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

G

gloominati

Hi Everyone! I am currently taking on freelance work. If you would like to hire me for a project you are working on, please contact me at [email protected]

G

gloominati

Thanks so much guys!

Niels- yes these are digital paintings

G

gloominati

Hi everyone! I am available for freelance work! If you would like to hire me, please feel free to contact me through [email protected] ! I am looking forward to your messages :)

T

Thunder Lion

Im looking for someone to do some art work for me! Im interested in your talent, and good thing too is im only looking for 16x16 single color sprite art and a maximum 2 frames for animations (where applicable) please PM if you are interested!!!

G

gloominati

Top Hat Ty- thanks a lot man :)

I am available for freelance work! If you would like to hire me, please feel free to send me a message to [email protected]

G

gloominati

I am available for freelance work. If you would like to hire me for a project you are currently working on, feel free to contact me at [email protected]

G

gloominati

Hi everyone!
I just updated the first post with some new work. I am also available for freelance work! Contact me at [email protected] if you would like to work with me!

G

gloominati

Hi everyone,

I am currently taking on freelance work! If you would like to work with me, please feel free to contact me via [email protected]. I am looking forward to your messages!

G

gloominati

Hey everyone!
I am currently available for freelance work. If you are currently working on a project and would like to hire me to do some work for it please feel free to send me a message to [email protected]!!

F

Falconsoft-Industries

Whoa nice work there it knocked me out cold, say can you make some isometric anime alien dragon sprites for me? 96x96 in size please.

G

gloominati

Hey everyone! I updated the first post with some new work, I hope you like it :)

I am also taking on freelance work for September. If you have a project you would like me to work on with you, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]!

G

gloominati

I just updated the first post with some new work!

If you would like to hire me for a project you are working on, please feel free to send me an e-mail to [email protected]

T

Taylor-Payton

Really enjoy you work! I see your stuff on various freelance forums and it always delights and inspires.