Free iLectronz for iOS/Android/Amazon/PC is available to download for Free now

I

iNCEPTIONAL

iLectronz is a highly addictive retro style arcade action game that requires precise hand-eye coordination and super fast reflexes. It’s a bit like playing a vertical game of Pac-Man yet different at the same time. It’s easy to pick up and play but difficult to truly master.

The game has been available on iOS/Android/Amazon for a while and I've just recently added a Free PC version too.

Visit the GAME PAGE to choose which version you'd like to play for Free now. :)

Visit the GAME PAGE to choose which version you'd like to play for Free now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
This is a good casual game. It seems well suited for mobile devices and HTML5. The objective is easy to grasp and the controls are simple. I like having the option of arrows or A/D to control the character. The other options like full screen or windowed, music/sound off/on are nice too. It all seems very polished.

I played the Windows PC version for a while. The first thing that struck me was the music. I like that rhythmic tune. You used that in another game, as I recall (I think...). It's nice. And the graphics are very slick looking too. The character and playing field look nice and crisp in both full-screen and windowed mode. So I'm assuming you're using vector graphics.

The gameplay is OK. Challenging and fun for a while. I wasn't able to score higher than 32 before the level ended. And it seemed like I was repeating the same level over and over. Guess that's why I never saw any of the screens you show in your screenshots. Perhaps I need to score higher to get those. Or maybe they come later in the level?

You might consider having different levels-of-difficulty: easy - regular - hard, etc. It should be easy to just change the character's forward speed from slow to fast, depending on the player's choice. And maybe change background image/color for different levels, and maybe the sprite for the dots too. As a way to add some variety, so the gameplay doesn't get old.

But it's a pretty fun casual game. And it looks and sounds nice.

I

iNCEPTIONAL

This is a good casual game. It seems well suited for mobile devices and HTML5. The objective is easy to grasp and the controls are simple. I like having the option of arrows or A/D to control the character. The other options like full screen or windowed, music/sound off/on are nice too. It all seems very polished.

I played the Windows PC version for a while. The first thing that struck me was the music. I like that rhythmic tune. You used that in another game, as I recall (I think...). It's nice. And the graphics are very slick looking too. The character and playing field look nice and crisp in both full-screen and windowed mode. So I'm assuming you're using vector graphics.

The gameplay is OK. Challenging and fun for a while. I wasn't able to score higher than 32 before the level ended. And it seemed like I was repeating the same level over and over. Guess that's why I never saw any of the screens you show in your screenshots. Perhaps I need to score higher to get those. Or maybe they come later in the level?

You might consider having different levels-of-difficulty: easy - regular - hard, etc. It should be easy to just change the character's forward speed from slow to fast, depending on the player's choice. And maybe change background image/color for different levels, and maybe the sprite for the dots too. As a way to add some variety, so the gameplay doesn't get old.

But it's a pretty fun casual game. And it looks and sounds nice.
The graphics are just sprites but they're at a decent enough resolution to stay looking sharp at higher resolutions. And there are more things in later levels, like avoiding chips, jumping over gaps, and switches that change the colour of the player too. You just have to play well enough to get to those levels—as in, at least beat the first level! :p