• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Igor.exe crashing everything

M

Mr. Hot N Spicy

Hey guys, all of a sudden, I am getting this error when I tried to compile and test run my game using the YYC. Also same problem whentrying to run as VM. Finally even the same error when I try to clean the target. And exactly the same behaviour with any other project, including a new project or one of the demos by Yoyo that come with GMS2. Also happens when building to another target (HTML5).

Already tried uninstalling and reinstalling and also upgraded from VS2015 to VS2017 - all to no avail. Getting anxious now as I have to work on my project!!

C_-cY4IUwAAON75[1].jpg

M

Mr. Hot N Spicy

Alright - in case anyone else is having that problem and found this topic looking for answers:

Log out and then in again and you should be good to go!

L

Lerner

On my side, with the mobile license, only the desktop test target with YYC crashes the game. However, I don't remember being able to test with YYC before this update.