Legacy GM if i have an enemy with 2 guns how can i make bullets fire from both of them?

S

sketcherskt

I am trying to make a boss with 2 or more weapons that fire bullets but I cannot seem to figure out how to do it?
please someone help me with this thank you.

Z

zircher

More info will help. Is this boss like a ship with lots of turrets and each of them firing or is this a dude that can fire a gun, throw grenades, or shoot a rocket but not all at the same time?

T

TDSrock

This post really should be over at programming section....

Anyway till it gets moved over there by a mod I'll answer here.

Simply spawn more bullets, some at an offset to match the location of the other gun. I don't have many specifics from you to go off here from, so thats about the best your going to get for now. Provide more info and expect a more detailed explanation.

S

sketcherskt

More info will help. Is this boss like a ship with lots of turrets and each of them firing or is this a dude that can fire a gun, throw grenades, or shoot a rocket but not all at the same time?
its a ship

S

sketcherskt

This post really should be over at programming section....

Anyway till it gets moved over there by a mod I'll answer here.

Simply spawn more bullets, some at an offset to match the location of the other gun. I don't have many specifics from you to go off here from, so thats about the best your going to get for now. Provide more info and expect a more detailed explanation.
thanks ill give that a try it sounds like it should work thanks

T

TDSrock

On a ship it may be more simplistic to have there be multiple objects instead. So each weapon does the same thing. The ship controls the position of the guns.

Anchoring would take some thought. As if you are working with a top down game, while turning the position of the turret would be a little bit more difficult but it's do-able for sure.