• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

If I buy the Desktop version, but later want to upgrade to the HTML version, how much will it cost?

J

JakeW

So basically, if I buy the desktop version now, but later want to upgrade to the HTML version, will it cost me 50 dollars to upgrade, or 150?

rIKmAN

So basically, if I buy the desktop version now, but later want to upgrade to the HTML version, will it cost me 50 dollars to upgrade, or 150?
The modules don't "upgrade", they are all separate purchases.
Desktop will cost you $99, then HTML will cost you whatever the price for that is - same with each of the other exports.

The only one that might qualify as an "upgrade" would be if you buy the new Fire module, then wanted to buy the "Mobile" module (iOS/Android) afterwards you would only have to pay the difference in price between between them ($399 - $149 = $250).

J

JakeW

The modules don't "upgrade", they are all separate purchases.
Desktop will cost you $99, then HTML will cost you whatever the price for that is - same with each of the other exports.

The only one that might qualify as an "upgrade" would be if you buy the new Fire module, then wanted to buy the "Mobile" module (iOS/Android) afterwards you would only have to pay the difference in price between between them ($399 - $149 = $250).
Okay, thank you for letting me know :)