• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

If a person is born Half Man / Half Female...

H

Hugh Patrick Greene

No.

She doesn't have a penis.
She doesn't have tsticles, however she has internal non-fully testes.
I'd also like to point out that in your definitions of male and female, the presence of "normally" allows for exceptions.

As much as you feel this makes you look as the reasoned, authority, it just makes you look arrogant. Especially given you're wrong.
well then you've just answered the question yourself. I'm only going by what is 'deemed' as male, female, or/and transgender. I've put into terms what i understand to be a simple answer. If she's not born with a penis or testicles and was not 'assigned' as male from birth, then she is a female and should not be deemed as male for what ever reasons other may have. i'm just trying to as open-minded as possible.
I also acknowledge that in this day and age people tend to use the aspect of being 'normal' differently, to what could be construed as 'normal' years ago. People also can use 'pseudo-science' and other ideologies to justify their own means and agendas. It's sort of like what I was trying to explain to a niece of mine. I'm old-school, going to be 50 yrs next year and so my up-bringing and chain of thought is going to vastly different to these modern times. i am concerned about the enormous showing of homo-phillia on tv, in schools and just about every way we go. this sparked an argument to which she asked if she was a homo what would I do. to this I replied to her, to don't misunderstand me. As an Adult you or anyone can do whatever you want. be a lesbian, a doctor, a musician, you have a choice to lead your life. I just don't want your sexual preferences to be glorified into my face. I dont want it be advertised as i read the newspaper, as I turn on the news, or as I go outside to enjoy the outdoors. You have your choice, I have my choice. I accept your way of life , why cant you accept mine even if I don't like your lifestyle? Why can't we just agree to disagree? Why try to conform me to your way of thinking but reject mine?
So please don't also misunderstand me also. I'm not trying to look "as the reasoned, authority," :cool: as you so eloquently put it, its just that with my unique perspective on things, i tend to come as arrogant and a 'know-it-all' . Sorry about the misunderstanding.