• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE IDE resource tree showing object events

Seiko4169

I’ve wanted the IDE resource window to show each objects events as a treenode since using GM2. I’d all but given up hope but noticed the resource window under the debugger has exactly the feature I want. Have I missed how to configure the resource tree view shown under the IDE so that it too can show the objects events.

This would save so much time as either opening the object in a workspace or opening all events as tabs is woeful.

This simple feature would save so much time. Can it be done?