• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

IDE is still a buggy mess even after today's (2.3.4.580) update

konjecture

So I was hoping that today's update would fix the IDE issues from the previous update (2.3.4.577), but that's not the case. I'm still having the same issues as before.

1. If I use the paint bucket tool in the sprite editor, then the sprite vanishes and the entire window is resized and everything is out of place. This is how it looks like after I use the paint bucket tool on a sprite. I have attached it with this post. As you can see everything has vanished.

2. When I drag a tab from the initial workspace to move it to another monitor, the tab moves in the opposite direction, i.e. if I drag the tab to my right monitor, then the tab moves left and vice versa. The same thing happens if I move it up or down. Here is a gif of the bug.

Note that none of these issues happen with 2.3.4.574. Please fix these and other issues. There might be more that I am not currently aware of.

For now, I'm reverting back to 2.3.4.574.

Attachments