• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE IDE feature request

ophelius

Hey,
It would be nice to be able to collapse enums, just like how you can collapse For loops and functions, etc. I have really long enums in my project that I don't always need to look at. Being able to collapse them to 1 line would be great. Thanks for considering this.

chamaeleon

Hey,
It would be nice to be able to collapse enums, just like how you can collapse For loops and functions, etc. I have really long enums in my project that I don't always need to look at. Being able to collapse them to 1 line would be great. Thanks for considering this.
May get your wish if you file a bug report/feature request. Posting in this forum is not sufficient to make it happen.

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
That said....the closest you can get if you really need this(like for longer enums) is to just add manual regions. I personally add them all over the place because the automatic ones for functions(2.3) assume I'm using egyptian style brackets which are not my taste....at the least with manual regions I include it exactly how I want it, including between function definitions inside of struct definitions.