• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android IAP "Unable to get a valid license"

G

GrandFree

I'm trying to implement a very simple "Remove Ads" IAP button in my game.

My issue: When my game starts, it displays the following message:
Unable to get a valid license
As well, if I click the "retry" button on this message and click my "Remove Ads" button fast enough, it will go open the purchase box and display the following error:
Error retrieving information from server. [DF-AA-20]

My Steps:

- Imported the GooglePlayServicesExtension, GooglePlayServicesIAPExtension, and GooglePlayLicensingAsExt extension into my project.

- Went to GGS / Android-Fire / Extras and Enabled Google Licensing and copied the Public Key from Google Play

- Went to GGS / Android-Fire / Social and clicked "Enable Google IAPs" as well as copied the Game Package name to the "App ID" field below

- Went to GGS / In App Purchases and copied the Google Play Public Key in the field on that tab as well (I don't know why there's two places to put this but whatever)

- Used this guide for the proper IAP-handling code, ensuring I used the same Product ID that I have on my Google Play Dashboard for removing ads

- Uploaded the APK on the Google Play Dashboard under a "Closed Track" release with my Google Account gmail added as a tester, though Google Play tells me I still need to roll it out, yet there is no option to do that.
achievements

No idea what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator: