• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

IAP for iOS not working

Nissia

I've recently started migrating my Android games over to iOS. Sort of working fine, but as soon as I tried to migrate something with IAP It's failing.

Apparently what is failing is the if iap_status() == iap_status_available check. Again, for Android everything is working fine. I did set up IAPs in the Itunes Connect and wondering what other setting I might be missing....

I've upgraded to the beta GM version but no luck. From what I can see my IAP tab in the game config looks different from what other people have (from the screenshots i can see some checkboxes with "enable IAP" ad likes, while my tab only has spot for Google Play Store key).