• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker I will pay for this asset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mataca

Hello. My game got 1 image per level, and i got 500 levels, so i got a lot of images and the game is too heavy. for android. What I want is to start with 50 levels, then you can downloads 50 levels per pack from the host (a private images host only). Something that you have to download once, of course. I can do it online, but i dont know how to save the image and how to do this in a simple pack. I know how to do just 1 download per image.
If someone is interested, send me the offer and how much time this can take to you. I dont if you can do make me an offer via marketplace or you have to post the asset and then i buy it, but we can talk.

Regards,
Federico

sylvain_l

yellowafterlife did a zlib asset, https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/5428/zlib-compression-decompression (to be honest GMS2 already have built-in functions buffer_compress and buffer_decompress )
just zip your 50 images download the archive and then decompress them.
Should do the job I think. (my only concern is if you zip them the archive can be quite a bigger size, and if the mobile internet connection is bad, perhaps, spliting it by downloading the 50 images one by one isn't that bad. - of course the solution would be just download the pack when you have a good wi-fi to not use the internet mobile credits)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.