SOLVED I was getting these errors when I was renaming instances in a room. Could someone explain why the errors were created?

flyinian

Could someone explain this to me? I found a fix for this error, I just don't understand why it was coming up.

I have enums called "Zone.Zone1", "Zone.Zone2" "Zone.Zone3",.... Could this be a cause? Hence the, " Script: Scr_GlobalVariables at line 67 : "Zone1" is a macro and cannot be used as an instance variable"

ERRORS:
Script: Scr_GlobalVariables at line 67 : "Zone1" is a macro and cannot be used as an instance variable
Instance Code in Room: Rm_Test2_0 at line 1 : "Zone1" is a macro and cannot be used as an instance variable
Object: Obj_Zone_CCC Event: Create at line 7 : "Zone1" is a macro and cannot be used as an instance variable
Object: Obj_Zone_Test1a Event: Create at line 12 : "Zone1" is a macro and cannot be used as an instance variable
Object: Obj_Enum_Initial Event: Create at line 1 : enum name must be a valid variable name, "100180" is invalid

Due to my lack of terminology I'll provide screenshots:

Having the instance named "Zone1" gives the above errors. If I change it to something else like Zone11111111 it works fine.
1627436762620.png

Zone1 throws errors while the others don't. If they're named Zone2, Zone3,.... they also throw errors.
1627437232287.png