I want to upload my game on itch.io

So im using GMS 2 free vesion, and i want to upload my game on itch.io. But when i upload my game, i just upload my project. Im need some help, please

rIKmAN

So im using GMS 2 free vesion, and i want to upload my game on itch.io. But when i upload my game, i just upload my project. Im need some help, please
You can't compile using the free trial you can just run it from the IDE, if you want to export your game you'll need to buy a licence for the platform you want to export to.

For itch.io the most suitable would be either the Desktop licence which would let people download the game from itch to play on their machines, or the HTML5 licence which would allow them to play the game directly in the browser.

You can't compile using the free trial you can just run it from the IDE, if you want to export your game you'll need to buy a licence for the platform you want to export to.

For itch.io the most suitable would be either the Desktop licence which would let people download the game from itch to play on their machines, or the HTML5 licence which would allow them to play the game directly in the browser.
but where i can get the licence

rIKmAN

but where i can get the licence

You can choose to wait for the next sale (which aren’t usually announced beforehand) or you can also check Steam as it may work out cheaper with regional pricing depending where you live and what licence you want.