• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

I want to sell my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anas ananzeh

Hello
I decided to delete this post ☺

Last edited by a moderator:

Posh Indie

That Guy
But you've been here for so long, I would hate to see you go! You know, you are probably going to get destroyed by the moderators.

hippyman

What's done is done. Only the Gods can delete posts. We are powerless.

Just keep in mind. Selling your account is totally against TOS. I think.... I'll be honest I didn't read it.

A

anas ananzeh

Hahahaha
Oh please god :(
I'm going to delete my account
Bye

Posh Indie

That Guy
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but what you did was not deleting, it was editing. I am fairly certain moderators can view the previous version.

What's done is done. Only the Gods can delete posts. We are powerless.

Just keep in mind. Selling your account is totally against TOS. I think.... I'll be honest I didn't read it.
I'm also fairly certain that common sense says, "Undercutting a business on their own forums" is just a bad idea. Not to mention all of the red flags that went up the second I read the initial post.

Last edited:
A

anas ananzeh

Anyway :)
I remember these days when I started using game maker 5
Long time ago .
I came back now xD
I'm gonna kicked out

Posh Indie

That Guy
You are talking like I have done a crime :D
I must go to the jail
You don't know? You committed a violation of a long standing international treaty. They have your IP and you will never see your family again!

But more realistically, you came off as a scammer trying to steal $70 from someone on an account that existed for a single day, with a single post, no profile picture, and you have not been here at all since GM5. So why would you be selling an account for cheaper than the cost of a fresh license? It makes no sense even if it was a legitimate attempt to sell the account.

A

anas ananzeh

I bought game maker yesterday, but it seems hard to me
So i decided to sell it ?
No one will buy it if I dont make a discount right?
Put your self in my place .
I didn't know that is not accepted to sell account here .

Posh Indie

That Guy
How do you say that I steal money?? Forget everything and focus on this sentence , my father can't say that I steal money , how do you said that? Do you want to take my account and take a look to see and believe me ?

Must I have a profile picture to believe me ??? Man , really I don't care aboutyou think of me
Use your mind please !
Well, since you say your father says it, I guess I am wrong. I don't want your account, I have my own. But, read what I said again:

...you came off as...
I never said you were definitely stealing money, just that you came off as the typical internet scammer. Use your mind please.

rIKmAN

I bought game maker yesterday, but it seems hard to me
So i decided to sell it ?
No one will buy it if I dont make a discount right?
Put your self in my place .
I didn't know that is not accepted to sell account here .
Why didn't you use the free version to try it out before you decided to buy it?
Rather than giving up, why aren't you trying to learn how to use it?

How do you say that I steal money?? Forget everything and focus on this sentence , my father can't say that I steal money , how do you said that? Do you want to take my account and take a look to see and believe me ?

Must I have a profile picture to believe me ??? Man , really I don't care aboutyou think of me
Use your mind please !
You sound lovely, you will be a big miss to the community.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Reselling a GM:S license is not allowed according to the GM:S EULA, and depending on where you live, this may or may not be capable of being enforced. If it can be, it's neither allowed here nor anywhere else. Breaking the EULA may result in the license getting blacklisted and becoming unusable... so even though you're not trying to rip off people, they might end up feeling ripped off if their newly acquired license randomly ended up unusable.

TLDR Don't do it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.