• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion I want to buy the Master version of GMS 2

L

Lodmot

Hey guys,

I haven't actually been on these forums in probably 10+ years, so please excuse me if I'm putting this topic in the wrong forum.

I'm interested in buying the Master edition of Game Maker Studio 2. I already have 2 licenses for Game Maker Studio 1.x, but I'm interested in purchasing a brand new 3rd license for Game Maker Studio 2. I'm anticipating it being around $800-900, but the idea that I'll get all the modules plus future ones is awesome. Is there any way that I can purchase Game Maker Studio 2 - Master license as a fresh instance right now?

Perseus

Not Medusa
Forum Staff
There are no plans to release a Master Collection equivalent for GMS2 at the moment, so you will have to purchase all the export modules separately I'm afraid.