• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

I want to buy gm:studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mixanus

Guys if I buy GM:studio the normal version not the steam one off G2A can I use it on steam. I know it can be used if you buy it directly not sure if you use G2A thanks for any responses. And vice versa

M

Mixanus

I have another question if I buy Gm studio pro on steam then I buy the dlc on non-steam do I still get it on both?

N

NPT

Nobody here, including the dvelopers can or will give you a definitive opinion on using G2A to buy second hand digital software.

When you buy anything on G2A you are taking a chance that it is legtimate. Buyer beware.

Roderick

Guys if I buy GM:studio the normal version not the steam one off G2A can I use it on steam.
If you get a non-Steam version of GM:S 1.x, after 14 days you can go into your account management and request your keys. One of these will be a Steam key.
If you mean GMS2 - the version currently in beta - it does not currently have a Steam version, nor are there any current plans to release it on Steam.

N

NPT

If you get a non-Steam version of GM:S 1.x, after 14 days you can go into your account management and request your keys. One of these will be a Steam key.
If you mean GMS2 - the version currently in beta - it does not currently have a Steam version, nor are there any current plans to release it on Steam.
This answer is correct if you buy GM Studio from YYGs.
This answer may or may NOT be correct if you buy it from a second hand key reseller like G2A.

This is precisely the reason why questions like this should not be asked on these forums.
It's also a good reason why they shouldn't be answered here either.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
This answer is correct if you buy GM Studio from YYGs.
This answer may or may NOT be correct if you buy it from a second hand key reseller like G2A.

This is precisely the reason why questions like this should not be asked on these forums.
It's also a good reason why they shouldn't be answered here either.
Agreed. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.